Kuhu unravels Mishti (in her thoughts)

Note: These are Kuhu's thoughts after Abir's small outburst towards her in the last episode. I hope you guys like this. I wrote this in one go and am not sure if I like it that much. Let me know what you think. Thank you!

Kuhu

Why was Abir bro saying that this is my fault? What's my fault if Mishti was being stubborn and not coming back with us?

Did I say a little too much last night? Kuhu, just admit it you do have a habit of running your mouth when you're mad.

But I have reasons to be mad! We were all having so much fun, away from all the drama and worries. Suddenly Mishti decided to be Mishti mahaan and ruined it all.

Kunal did say she didn't mean to call Ma..

but still!! She talked to her and she decided on her own that it was okay for Kunal to go back. Why? Why does she always have to 'solve' problems that don't even concern her?

She's just so infuriating ugh.

But what about what Abir bro said? That my meaning of fun is insulting Mishti.

It's not like I do it on purpose, she just finds ways to irritate me. She always has to appear as though she's perfect. Just last night she was lecturing me on how I should and should not talk about Ma. Who gave her the authority to order me around?

And why is she speaking so highly of Ma all of a sudden? That just doesn't make any sense. This is the same lady that made Abir bro break up with her. Why is she siding with her?

Could it be that Mishti is scared of Ma not liking her? That if she does even one thing Ma doesn't like, she might disown her. Maybe. Now it's all making sense.. Mishti feels insecure about her place in the Rajvansh house, the same way that I do? I am insecure because I already know Mishti is going to use her Mahaan ways to lure everyone to like her. Why does she do that? Because she's scared of them not liking her and leaving her?

Maybe I should talk to her. Maybe I need to understand her. I still remember on the night of the wedding, she had told me that we need to stop fighting and try to stick together. Maybe we need to first talk it out instead of pushing it under the carpet like we always do.