4

Nuni's POV
I hear talking as I flutter my eyes open and the sun beaming in my face . I slowly get up to see no toosii I rub my eyes and walk into the bathroom where I see toosii on the phone . he notices me and ends the conversation and hangs up . he walks over to me and kisses me " goodmorning shorty " I smile " morning " . he then hands me a toothbrush " do you wanna go get breakfast ? " I start to brush my teeth " um yea we can " he nods his head and hands me a pair of boxers and some sweats and a hoodie . " thanks " " no problem just let me know when you ready so I can get in " I laugh and smirk " or when can get in together " he smiles and turns the shower on walking over to me and picking me up and walking in pinning me to the shower door .

30 minutes later
Nuni's POV
We're dressed and ready to go . I grab my phone and call shay but no answer so I text her

Nuni - shay bitch ... got drunk last night and ended up at a hotel wit dis fine nigga .. fsee😭 ouu gurlaaa anyways hope you safe I'm safe ft me when you wake up or make it home hope yo ass ain't mad love u 💓.

Nuni's POV
We  walk out the hotel room and down stairs out the the parking garage. We get into his car he starts it up driving off . He starts to play music and the songs he was playing was WHOLEE vibe . I turn the music down a little just enough where he could hear me " aye who dis ? " he laughs " me " my eyes go wide " woah you for real? " he laughs some more but this time harder in disbelief " I can't believe you don't know thatt dis me " . " Ian know you was a rapper to be honest but you should be glad shit atleast you know i wouldnt be witchu for the money " he looks at me " oh you would mess with me ? " I smirk " maybe ion know " he laughs " yea okay shorty " we pull up to IHOP and he gets out and opens my door for me . He locks our hands and we walk in " table for 2 " the lady smiles " right this way " . She leads up to a booth in an empty area . I sit across from him . The lady then pulls out her note pad " can I start you off with drinks ? " I nod " um I would like an orange juice thank you " she writes down and looks at toosii waiting for his response " I'll take a coffee extra cream thanks " she nods and walks off . Rubs his hands together just staring at me. " can I get my face back " he laughs " my bad you just so beautiful I can't help myself " I blush and the lady comes back with our drinks we then take our order .

30 minutes

Toosii's POV
We finish eating and I take nuni home . She gives me her number and I lock her in and whip back to the hotel with the guys because it was almost time for us to leave . As much as I didn't wanna leave nuni I just knew I was gone make her mines and she was gone be for me and me only . Whatever it took

YESS 3 updates In one daaay ya feel me ?😭