𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Start from the beginning

"Yah used protection?" Ella asks as they greet eachother and hug.

"Yeah but that don't matter! Listen we had my mom watch Lani.. we got dressed up went to a cute little restaurant. Expensive as hell though. Then on some romantic shit we went ice skating at Rockefeller.. he got a hotel room and it was over with," She sits down on the couch beside me.

"Ohhhh he romantic romantic," Amiri says, "I ain't know Fivi was like that!" She laughs.

"Me neither! But yeah he definitely showed out last night. Baby number two on the way!" She jokes making us laugh.

"You playing now but two weeks when you end up missing ya period.. you gonna be mad," Tae laughs.

"Ohhhh y'all it's my boo calling hold on," I say fixing my lash before answering the facetime call.

"AY! Bae you look mad good. Mad fire. Whatttttt Tae did that and ya makeup?" He raises his brows then licks his lips.

"Mmhmmm!" I smile making smile, "Say hey to everybody," I turn my body towards everyone else putting the camera on all of us as they all shout out hi.

"Yo Tae, you did ya thing woo!" He shouts.

"Thank you I appreciate it!" Tae laughs.

"Yo.." He lowers his tone, "Bae you look good..like you got me over here geeked and blush ode stop," He laughs making me laugh.

"Where you at right now?" I ask as I mess with my shorts.

"Trappin..slangin.." He answers looking around.

He was in his car by himself. Windows up. Parked. Laid back talking to me.

"Then ima go hang with the doggies before I come get you," He adds, "I don't wanna talk bout that though look at you!" He laughs making me giggle a little.

"I look better with my hair done right?" I laugh.

"You look good without the wigs or weave or whatever. And without the makeup and lashes and all that extra shit. And ima let you know every single minute. Don't do thattt."

"Awww!" Amiri whispers.

"So i'm gonna stay here for a little probably like an hour or two. Just to be with them, then Ima call you."

"And then you gonna teach me how to cook?" He asks making me smile, "I gotta learn cause you know one day.." He looks around, "Ima be a husband and a father and I can't be just providing outside food and pizza."

"Yo he's a damn fool!" Jasmine laughs making us laugh.

"I ain't gon teach you if you ain't talking bout me and our future kids.." I roll my eyes making him crack up, "Nah lemme stop!" I laugh.

"Yeah she in love.." Tae whispers to them making me laugh a little more.

"I am!" He chuckles, "And before all that even come into the equation you gotta teach me spanish cause ain't no way my kids gonna be speaking spanish before me in my household!" He laughs making everyone laugh.

"Definitely definitely."

"Alright Ima hit you later baby."

"Be safe!" I say before he looks serious.

"Always," He smiles before hanging up.

"That's my baby fava y'all.." I look up at them and laugh.

"Ohhhh yeah yah def in love," Ella laughs.

5:30pm
"Yeah i'm at Tae's just got my hair done," I say to my dad on facetime.

"And papi's home right?" He asks as I nod, "Alright just checking up on y'all."

"Wait lemme talk to her!" My mom says snatching the phone making me laugh, "Hija what happened last night huhhhh?" She smirks.

"We just went out to eat and then took me home," I answer.

If I tell her I slept at his house.. my ass was grass.

"Awww that was cute," She answers, "Anywhere else? Did papi's girlfriend come over?" She asks.

"No.. he just had Tae's brothers over and that's it. They slept over."

"Mm.. alright well," She starts before Tione was starting to call my phone, "We'll call and check up later. Love you."

"Love y'all too," I say before switching lines, "What?" I smirk making him laugh.

"Why you ain't tell me about you and my bro?" He laughs.

"You so damn nosey!" Tae shouts getting in the camera.

"I wanna know the tea!" Tione shouts making us laugh.

"Ain't no tea!" I shout back.

"So yah don't date? Yah don't talk?" He smirks, "Cause I was watching his live earlier and yah was flirting ode and shit like ew yuck yah nasty!" He laughs making me laugh.

I get up from the couch and walk over to the kitchen. Away from everyone and the music playing on Tae's speakers.

"Yeah we talk. But like I don't know," I shrug, "We just vibing right now."

"I been knowing Pop for a minute now.. that's really the big homie so I been around enough time know how he treat girls and how he moves. He's good for you, I feel like.." He trails off, "He'll most definitely treat you right and to know that my Beba in good hands is good enough for me, "Like on the live, when he was showing you off and everything I was just like yeah Beba in good hands," He chuckles making me smile, "Cause Pop don't date! He don't show off who he be with. He keep shit low for many reasons. But yah definitely not on the low."

"What you mean 'for many reasons' that's mad suspect," I laugh a little before his face gets serious.