dominance

A mxm story.

Part one

Waking up has always been the worst, not because I don't want to but the feeling of waking up alone is a feeling I dread. At this age I expected to at least be in a stable relationship. By the way I'm 26 and I guess my player ways have caught up with me.

I climb out of bed and make my way to my bathroom to get ready for the day. Brushing my teeth, i look into the mirror and analyse my appearance. My brown eyes were puffy from the sleeping in late but at least I still look good. My torso was still aching from yesterday's workout but it was worth it. My eight pack was definitely a winner with the ladies. My complexion was the real prize though. Brown chocolate skin.

I finish brushing my teeth and move on to washing my whole body. I am well over 6ft so tripping over is the worst but its just my luck. After a shower and finding a suitable suit to wear for the day, I grab an apple and make my way into my Mercedes Benz AMG.

Running multiple businesses isn't easy but I found that I enjoy the work. Maybe it's also because I hate going back to an empty house.

"Good morning Mr Nkosi. " my assistant greets with a smile on her face.

"Good morning Ms. Gqiwa." I reply, not returning the enthusiasm.

" You have an appointment with a Mister Dlamini an hour from now and I called the supplier and they're shipping the products later this evening and it's scheduled to arrive at nine tomorrow morning. The HR department is organising the meetings with the mental health awareness organisation for other departments from today to friday." She says with efficiency.

" Make sure to inform the other department heads of the meetings and call the supplier from China to make another order. There's a shortage in sports equipment at the new gym."

" Yes sir." She replies before making her way out of my office.

" Oh and thank you!" I half shout.

Forty five minutes pass while I attend to some deals and paperwork. My phone buzzes alerting me of my appointment. It's supposed to be at a restaurant that's ten minutes away so I make my way to my private elevator and have my company driver Atha take me to the restaurant. I get there with five minutes to spare.

Sitting at a booth like table at the back of the restaurant I finish typing a message to a "friend" when Mr Dlamini shows up. Light skinned, ripped arms and tall, probably taller than me, he made his way to the table and I got up to greet him.

" Mr Dlamini." I say with my hand streched out towards him.

" Mr Nkosi." He says taking my hand in his and shaking it. His hand sends electricity flowing through my arm and i quickly yank my hand from his grip.

" Please sit." I say while taking my own seat. After fake coughing there's a pause on our conversation as he stares into my eyes.

There's about a minute or close to it where we're just staring at each other.

He decides to break the "moment" by taking initiative and starting out meeting.

" I assume you've read over the contract." He asks while sipping on his drink.

" Yes but there are some minor changes that I would like to make." I reply.

He has a deep raspy voice. It's sexy. What the f- ! Why am i thinking of another man's voice. Okay, calm down Lakhe, you're just complimenting the guy.

" Of course. I'll get my people in touch with yours." He replies with no change to his demeanor.

His indifferent expression mirrors mine. And again there's a pause. He seems to be analysing me. Trying to see something that's hidden. But he can try all he wants. I'm the man he maybe assumes I am. A handsome bachelor, a ladies man, a player and a man with a lot of money to spend. And that's exactly what I see in him seeing that he has no ring and the eyes we're both attracting.