◽️Part 12(shaadi special finale)◽️

Hey guys so this is the last chapter of Shaadi special, and thank you so much for loving this story so much and keep supporting me guys and plzz stay at home plzzzz
😁Reading😁
*****************************************
Kumkum Bhagya hall
There was a hustle bustle, everyone was decorating the mandap, the hall, like Preeta wanted, Sarla was shouting at workers and making sure that everything was ok and the best for her daughters, she was happy that finally her daughter will get the happiness which she deserves, but alas she didn't know that she's pushing her daughter to the hell, every innocent face isn't innocent, some are devil which they are trying to hide by their innocence and Prithvi was one of them, but Arora's heart was so pure that they only noticed his innocence not his evilness, coming back, she was shouting and scolding the waiters, when a pair of hands hugged her from behind.
Person: bas ma, relax, dekhiye sab thik ho rha hai, ab relax kijiye.
Sarla: Keise shant ho jaun Srishty, dekh kitna kam para hai.
Srishty: relax ma, sab ho jae ga, thike ab bas yeh shaadi enjoy kijiye
Sarla: (getting emotional) are wah pata hi nhi chala ki kab meri bachi itni bari ho gyi.
Srishty: mein to hamesha se bari thi ma.
Sarla: aj kitna khushi ka mauka hai na, aaj meri Preeta bhida leke chali jae gi, apne pati ke ghar, jahan use yahan se bhi zyada pyaar mile ga, aur use unh (angry) Luthra's ko bhulne mein madat bhi hogi.
Srishty: (mind) I'm sorry par apka yeh sapna to pura nhi hone wala, is haiwan se meri dii ki shaadi hone se rhi, ap us insaan ko devta manti hai , par wo ek rakhshas hai jiska aaj parda phas ho jae ga, aur phir sab thik ho jae ga.
Her thoughts broke by Sarla
Sarla: acha Srishty tu ja, aur Preeta ko dekh le.
She nodded and went, and called Karan
Karan: ha Srishty bol
Srishty: hello Karan sir hamein hospital jana tha na..
Karan: ha Tum log ready rho, mein ata hu ok
She said ok and bid bye, and went to Preeta
Srishty: di
Stopped by looking at her, she smiled seeing her glowing and smiling face, she went and kissed her forehead and put some kala teeka.
Srishty: meri dii ko kisi ki nazar na lage.
She hugged her, she hugged her back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Preeta: Srishty, bacha kya hua.
She broke the hug
Srishty: bas ap aise hi khush raiye, yeh jo apke chehre pe yeh smile yeh glow jo hai na wo mein taras gyi thi dekh ne ke liye, finally mujhe wo dikh gya.
Preeta: meri khushian to mere apno mein hai aur jab tak wo khush hai to mein khush hu
Srishty: apno se matlab, Karan sir hai na (teasing)
Preeta blushes, and hit her head lightly
Preeta: chup rhe, hospital nhi jana.
She nodded and they went by the back door, where Karan and Sameer were waiting for them, Karan smiled and hugged Preeta tightly, same with Srishmeer, they sat in the car and drove off the hospital. But someone was waiting for them, to go and went behind them(I will reveal later who it was)
Prithvi house
Prithvi was in his room and getting ready and was happy from inside that finally his marriage is happening with his Preeta.
Prithvi: Preeta ji aaj mein aur aap ek ho jae phir wo gilli danda player wo barboli Srishty humara kuch bhi nhi bigar pae ge, bas kuch pal aur phir aap meri ho jae gi humesha ke liye(madly)
Suddenly hai phone rang, and he picked it up
Voice: hello boss.
Prithvi: ha bol phone kyu kiya, uska kaam tamam kar diya na.
Goon: nhi boss, wo wo
Prithvi: Abe oe, mere paas time nhi hai waste karne ke liye bol jaldi.
Goon: wo bhag gyi.
Prithvi: what!!!
Goon: ha wo dusri ladki ne use bacha liya.
Prithvi: Abe o, tum log kya so rhe the wahan pe.
Goon: nhi boss par
Prithvi: shut up, dekho aj meri shaadi aur mujhe koi tarah ki musibat nhi chaiye jaldi dhondo use and kill her aur ho sage to dusri ladki ko bhi samjhe
Saying this he cut the call, and throw the phone to some corner of the room.
Prithvi: kuch bhi Preeta ji ko aaj mera hone se koi nhi rok sakta, Preeta ji ka Prithvi, aur Prithvi ki Preeta ji(madly)
Kumkum Bhagya hall
The hall was almost ready, and guest have started coming for the wedding, and the first performance was announced by some Preeta's cousins.
And the female dancers came with an Punjabi suit, and we hear a beautiful voice, singing she turned and came she was holding a mike, and she was

❤️Preeran ff: Love❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें