Chapter Eleven

"It's Harry Potter!" One of the ministry workers exclaimed, pointing at Harry, who looked like himself once more.

"It is him. It's okay to tell the kids..." Ron mumbled, grabbing hold of Mary tightly. The group bolted out of the room, frowning at the dementors that rapidly chased after them. They entered the elevator, closing the dementors out.

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry hollered, sending the creatures flying away.

The group continued bolting through the corridors, reaching the large entry space finally.

"Mary! Go on home, take the kids, and I'll meet you there. We have to leave the country, do you understand? Mary, do as I say." Ron muttered, causing Hermione to laugh at how dumb and stupid he looked.

Mary nodded, tightly grabbing Ron's face and pulling him in for a kiss. She pulled away, awkwardly looking at Ron- who was a seventeen-year-old boy again.

"Mary? Who is that?" Mary's husband questioned, approaching them; he was wearing his undergarments.

"Long story... nice meeting you."

People started noticing the trio, so they quickly bolted towards the nearest exit, watching as a worker chased on their heels. They apparated at the last moment, appearing instantly in a forest. Ron's eyes widened as he saw Hermione taking off Harry's shirt, revealing his shoulder; it was completely torn up, blood spilling everywhere.

"Ron, quickly, in my bag, there is a bottle labeled Essence of Dittany." Hermione whined, leaning over Harry's body.

"Accio Dittany!"

"Good, unstopper it-" Hermione cried in a complete panic. Her hands were coated in dark red blood.

"Hermione, his arm."

"I know just do it!" Hermione hollered, grabbing the bottle from Ron. "Its gonna...this is gonna Sting a little bit."

"What happened? I thought we were going to go back to Grimmauld Place." Ron mumbled, cringing as he saw Harry wince in pain.

"We were..." Hermione whimpered, tears streaming down her face. "Alright, One more, One more. We were there but, Yaxley got a hold of me... and he saw where we went. We couldn't stay there, so I brought us here, but... Harry splinched."

She caressed Harry's stomach, tickling him slightly, in hopes to calm him. "It'll be alright..." The brunette mumbled smiling, before standing up and pulling out her wand.

"Protego Totalum-" Hermione started, waving her wand slowly. "Salvia Hexia-"

"What are you doing?" Ron questioned, his gaze leaving Harry as it settled on her.

"Protective enchantments...I do not want a repeat of what happened at Shaftesbury Avenue, do you? Get going with a tent."

"Tent?" The redhead questioned, however, Hermione remained quiet. "Where am I supposed to find a tent?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You first..." Harry muttered; he was sitting on a rock beside Hermione, his arm tightly wrapped in a sling.

"Incendio!" Hermione exclaimed, pointing her wand sharply at the Horcrux, however it remained unharmed.

"Incendio." Harry tried, but his luck was just as good as Hermione's.

"Expulso."

"Diffindo."

"Reducto!"

"What are you doing?" Hermione questioned, watching as Harry wrapped the necklace around his neck with his one hand.

"We have to keep it safe until we find out how to destroy it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Seems strange, mate..." Ron muttered, sitting up in his bed. "Dumbledore sent you out to find those Horcruxes but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't it bother you?"

Harry didn't answer, because he had received and painful flash from Voldemort, instantly being sucked into his traumatizing memories.

"I thought it stopped...You can't keep, Harry." Hermione mumbled, sitting beside him and soothingly resting her head against his shoulder.

"Mione, You-Know-Who found Gregorovitch..." Harry trembled, grabbing the brunette's hand within his in an attempt to calm down.

"The Wand Maker?"

"He wants something that Gregorovitch used to have. I don't know what, but he wants it desperately...as if his life depended on it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Hermione and Harry sat outside, her hand wrapped firmly within his own. He flinched, hearing a sharp static noise coming from the radio, that Ron seemed to play every breathing minute.

"Don't, it's his comfort zone-" Hermione sighed, resting her head softly upon Harry's, her gaze falling to her lap.

"It sets my teeth on edge...What's he expecting to hear?? Good news?" Harry muttered, caressing the palm of the curly-headed girl's hand.

"One can only hope not to hear bad news."

"How long before we can travel?" Harry questioned, motioning to his other arm that was still firmly wrapped in the sling.

"I told you! You're not strong enough to apparate, so until then, we'll have to go on foot." Hermione scoffed, standing up and walking away from Harry. "I'm doing everything I can..."

"You are not doing enough!" Harry hollered, frowning as he saw her flinch and whimper at his sharp tone.

"Take it off!" Hermione replied, whipping around to face him. Her tone was stern, as she approached Harry. "I said, take it off, now! Harry, take it off!"

She sat beside him, wrapping her arms around his neck gently, feeling him soften at her touch. "Better?" Hermione asked gently, her gaze locked with his as she untied the necklace, tucking it in her pocket.

"Loads..." Harry considered, smiling, as his gaze fell to her lips. Gingerly, he pulled her towards him, kissing her softly. The kiss was brief and acted as a much-needed apology for Harry's harsh words.

"We're going to take it in turns, okay?" She said, grinning, as she fastened the necklace around her neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hermione gulped, stepping back as she felt the man approach her, shifting the air slightly. She held her breath, her palms clenching instantly.

"Who are they?" Harry asked, his hot breath hitting Hermione's neck as he pulled her back from the men.

"Snatchers-" She replied, holding onto Harry's hand, for she was still completely terrified.

"Good to know, that your enchantments work." Harry chuckled, leading Hermione back to the tent while keeping a sharp eye on the group of snatchers.

"He could smell it..." The brunette breathed out; her voice was lower than a whisper. "My perfume-"

Harry snickered, smiling as he smelled her vanilla perfume scent. "Only next time, Mione, no matter how much I like your perfume, don't wear any."