Chapter 11 | Fun Times

Começar do início

Hinata screeched at the sight, backing into the wall with Kageyama gripping the screeching boy's shirt. Yamaguchi screamed as well, gripping Tsukishima's arm. They were literally screaming there for several minutes until the vampires looked at them, got up, and started chasing.

Hinata ran the fastest, screaming on his way out.

"WHAT THE FUCKKKK-" Kageyama ran after him, tripping on something and landing on Hinata.

Tsukishima made his way out with Yamaguchi on his back.

-

After that group, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Asahi, Daichi, and Suga.

Suga grinned at Daichi, gripping his arm, "Bet you ten bucks Nishinoya and Tanaka try to act tough, but end up screaming."

"Sure." Daichi shrugged, giving into the sly boy's tricks.

They made it to the vampire scene.

Tanaka yelled profanities at the vampires while Nishinoya lifted his shirt, tryna make it seem like he's scaring them.

Asahi was just a big ball of screaming against the wall and Suga was tryna slither past the two boys. It was fine until they got up and started chasing.

Then the second years screamed and started booking it. Suga let them go past, laughing cheerfully. He watched Asahi speed walk past, sweating bullets. Daichi followed after, walking out with Suga.

-

Next group, Bokuto, Kuroo, Yaku, Lev, Kenma, and Akaashi.

Bokuto was practically bouncing off the walls with fear. Kuroo was gripping his hand, tryna keep him still. Kenma had his hood fully closed over his eyes with Akaashi pulling him along by the sleeve. Lev was holding Yaku, practically latched onto him.

It was all funny until Bokuto and Kuroo hit someone. Who was apparently Daichi.

"HOLY SHIT, IT'S DAICHI, ABORT MISSIONNN!" Bokuto screamed, zooming past everyone. Kuroo followed after with Daichi chasing him.

Akaashi walked out, laughing with Kenma, who was nervously talking to him. A pure sight for the leaders of Nekoma and Fukurodani.

Yaku and Lev ran out, Yaku on Lev's back because Lev insisted on it.

-

Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Makki, and Matsu stood near the entrance.

Oikawa flipped his nonexistent long hair sassily.

"Without ugly in this world, there would be nothing beautiful."

Makki and Matsu walked past him, rolling their eyes.

Iwaizumi walked past Oikawa.

"Thank you for your sacrifice."

Oikawa stood in surprise for a minute before chasing after him.

"IWA-CHAN, SO MEAN!"

-

Kindaichi, Kunimi, Kyōtani, and Yahaba went in after them. Kindaichi just was a bunch of chaotic screaming and holding Kunimi. Kyōtani flinched from time to time, sticking close to Yahaba who was laughing at the bunch. Kunimi just let out small panicked yelp and flinched every few scares.

-

Don't get me started on Johzenji. They nearly wrecked the entire building trying to get out.

Date Tech mostly consisted of everyone clinging onto Aone, who was silently dying. And a bunch of nervous screaming.

After that was lunch.