Chapter 2 | Class E-1

Takeda raised a eyebrow as he saw the ten boys. Half of them looked like they just got chased down, a few were wrestling on the floor, two were breaking up any fights, and two more looked like they just got there, calmly walking. Takeda sighed, realizing how rough of a year it was going to be.

He raised his voice, "Break it up everyone! Head inside the classroom and take your seats!" They all immediately turned their attention to him. Getting up, grabbing their stuff off the floor, scuffling inside, murmuring to themselves. Takeda let out a breathy sigh of relief. He followed in after the last teenager. Grey hair. And the teen had a polite smile. He was probably gonna be one of his favorite, since he looked like he didn't like fights.

Takeda stood at the podium looking amongst the class of 10.

"So I'm gonna take attendance and you guys can take turns writing on the board about who you are. And don't write too big."

The students all murmured in response.

"Asahi Azumane?"

A tall, brown haired boy with a goatee and a man bun stood up, quietly whispering, "Here."

He sat down, not making a peep afterwards.

"Chikara Ennoshita."

A boy with a neat uniform and a polite smile stood up, "Here."

He sat back down, brushing a lost strand of his brown hair out of his face and back into place.

"Kei Tsukishima."

A very tall, blonde boy with glasses rose. He nudged his glasses up with one finger, "Here."

He sat back down.

"Kōshi Sugawara."

The same grey haired boy rose, smiling, "Here!"

Takeda stood in a bit of shock for a second. This was the one with cancer. His lively attitude was so nice and polite, it was hard to believe it. It hurt him a little, knowing how far this young boy could go if he had more time.

"Ryūnosuke Tanaka?"

A bald boy shot out of his seat, nearly knocking his chair over, "Here!"

He gave a toothy grin before sitting back down.

"Daichi Sawamura?"

A boy with a slight stern expression stood, "Here."

Takeda froze a bit before Daichi gave him a small smile. Not all that bad. Just intimidating, like Asahi.

"Shōyō Hinata?"

A short boy with ruffled orange hair shot up from his seat, smiling, "Here!"

Takeda remembered this one was one of the boys fighting on the floor. He gave a slight distressed grin to the boy before smiling. He was a troublemaker, but a good, headstrong kid.

"Tobio Kageyama."

A raven haired boy stood up calmly, "Here."

He had this irritated look on his face. He was fighting Hinata earlier, so rivals already. Takeda tried his best to smile at Kageyama. Kageyama's expression softened a little and smiled slightly back to the teacher. Before getting taunted by Hinata and screeching at him. In a few seconds, Sugawara got them to stop. Just a polite, "Stop," got them both.

"Tadashi Yamaguchi."

A boy in the corner of the room stood up, "H-Here..."

Something was off about him, but Takeda couldn't figure out what it was. So he simply smiled at Yamaguchi as the freckled boy sat down.

"Yū Nishinoya."

A short energetic boy shot out of his seat before stumbling a little, laughing at himself and others laughing along. He knocked his chair down on accident as well. "Here!"

Takeda couldn't help but grin as well. A interesting bunch.

"Okay! You may come up now. Write what you want, as long as it has to do with you and it's appropriate."

He stepped away from the podium as they all shuffled or ran to the front.

It took them a minute or two. Takeda watched as they all stepped back. There was picture of a crow in the middle. With a broken wing. Around it, little messages.

"Hello! I'm Shōyō Hinata! Pleasure to meet you all. I'm here because I have ADHD and I'm going deaf. So please don't scream at me."

"I'm Tobio Kageyama. Please, call me Kageyama. Nothing else. I have Arthritis and Dyslexia. Please be patient with me."

"Hello! I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi! I just have mental disorders, nothing big. My parents put me here, but that's it! Besides, I get to hang out with my best friend, Tsukki!"

"I'm Kei Tsukishima. I'm blind. Not fully, but borderline permanent blind. Don't shine flashing lights and if you're going to turn off the lights, do it gradually. If it's in a instant, I can't see. Please don't touch my glasses as well."

"I'm Ryūnosuke Tanaka! I just have carpel tunnel. I'll just get paralyzed in some limbs sometimes, but I'm fine! I just have to be careful of my surroundings. My big sister is just worried."

"I'm Yū Nishinoya! I have essential tremors! It just means I shake a lot. I have ADHD too, so apologies if I bother you!"

"I'm Chikara Ennoshita. I have sleep apnea. It just means I can fall asleep easily and sometimes have trouble breathing while I sleep. That's about it. Hope we can become good classmates."

"I'm Daichi Sawamura! I have high blood pressure and a bit of PTSD. I just get stressed a lot, but I'm sure it'll be short term! Hope we can all be good classmates this year."

"Hello, I'm Asahi Azumane...please call me Asahi. I just have mental illnesses, I'm not special..."

"Hello! I'm Kōshi Sugawara! Please call me Suga! I have cardiovascular cancer, or in other words, my heart has cancer. Doctors still don't have a exact date of when I could die, but I'll stay motivated!"

Takeda smiled softly at the board, looking in between them.

A message loud and clear.

"We'll Fly."

They all turned their heads towards him.

"What do you think, Sensei?"

{ ~ }

Author's Note: I am loving this AU myself! Tell me your thoughts and such, as I'd like to continue this AU, if you guys like it.