Chapter 11

“Lucy is coming over for the weekend,” Louis’ mother Jay told him, and got his attention.

“Really? I can’t wait!” he said excited. He hadn’t seen her in weeks because of uni.

“And she is bringing Gemma,” she smiled and handed him the tea she had made for him.

Gemma was like a sister to Louis, just as annoying and also as cool as Lucy.

He responded with ‘cool’ and went upstairs with his tea to get ready for school. He had 10 minutes until he had to leave.

When he arrived at school he saw Harry smoking with Niall and Zayn.

Louis is even more scared of Niall and Zayn now, than he was. It was just the fact that they had like, power over Harry.

They could get him to do anything, for example beat Louis up and that scared him.

Louis walked as fast as he could past them.

At least its Friday, Louis thought. He didn’t have to see Niall or Zayn for two days.

Half of the day went by fast and when Louis went to the cafeteria, he suddenly got a text.

From Harry

Hey:) Meet me in the boys’ toilets?

Louis smiled at the text. He couldn’t believe that he is actually dating his high school crush!

He didn’t answer but went to the boys’ toilets.

When he opened the door he saw Harry on his phone, leaning against the wall.

But his head shoot up when he heard the door close, and he smiled.

“Hi” he said simply.

“W-what if a someone else had came in and asked what you were doing?” he asked him, and of course he had to stutter.

Harry smiled even more, “why are you stuttering?”

Louis blushed and looked down. How could he have so much confidence the other days when he was with Harry and now when they’re dating he starts to stutter again?

“Come here” Harry said and held his arms wide open for Louis to come and hug him.

Harry's hugs were so warm, especially since Louis was so little compared to Harry.

“Why did you want me to meet you?” Louis asked still hugging Harry.

Harry pulled away so he could see him “I just wanted to see you” he said.

Louis hugged Harry again to hide his face that was probably red, again.

Louis was definitely the shy one in their relationship, how could Harry be so confident with everyone?

Harry pulled away, and kissed Louis lightly on the lips. They took it slow, they haven’t made out and Louis was kind of happy for that because he has never done it before.

“You should go back and eat, I don’t want you to starve” Harry said.

“See you later y-yeah?” Louis said on his way out of the toilets, he rolled his eyes at himself and shook his head embarrassed for stuttering.

Obviously Harry saw it cause he laughed, “bye love” he said.

Louis went straight to the cafeteria and sat down to eat with Liam. Five minutes later Harry came inside and Louis smiled, just by looking at him.