Chapter 20

Harry and Louis' math exam was only a week away. Louis didn't notice but Harry was nervous as hell. When he did his english exam he didn't even think about it before the day came.

This whole semester, tutoring by Louis have all lead up to this. If he did do bad, firstly he would be disappointed in himself but also by his parents, teachers and most important Louis.

Harry was in math, he couldn't concentrate though. He was sure his teacher was talking about something important, but he couldn't help it.

The bell rang and Harry took his books in his hands, he tired and he just wanted to go home.

He was almost out the door, only to get his name said from the teacher wanting him to stay after class.

That was the last thing Harry wanted right now. He sighted and sat down on a seat in the front.

When all students were out of the room he started talking. "Why did I have to stay?" He asked his teacher, Mr. Jones

"I just wanted to know how it's going with your tutor sessions with Louis, are your easy for the final exam?" he asked and closed the door.

"It's went great actually, and yes I'm ready for the exam. I just need to catch up on some stuff" he said sarcastic.

"Well I'm glad, and I expect a good grade on the exam?"

Harry stood up from his seat, "yeah Sir"

"Have a good day Mr. Styles" he called.

"Bye" Harry said and rushed out the door.

***

Louis thought that it was important that Harry and him spent much of their time on math now, since they only were a week away from their exam.

"Im so tired" Harry said and laid on Louis' bed. Louis smiled and looked at harry getting comfortable under his sheets.

Louis thought Harry only was messing around, but 10 minutes later he was asleep. He couldn't get himself to wake Harry up, they had been studying for hours, he deserved a break.

While Harry was sleeping, Louis went downstairs to get some food. When he came back he started looking over some more difficult tasks.

He evtually had to take a break, and laid beside Harry. He snuggled to his side and cuddled him. He deserved a break too.

When Harry woke up they went back to studying. It wasn't just Harry Louis had to focus on now, because he needed to study and get ready for the exam himself. And Harry understood that.

When the day finally came Harry was more nervous than ever. His leg wouldn't stop shaking and neither would his hands. He needed to pass.

When they sat on their seats ready to take the test Harry heard someone make a nasty comment towards Louis. His head shoot up and if looks could kill that guy would've been dead in less than a second. Once he saw Harry's glare he sunk down his seat.

He looked at smiling Louis, he mouthed 'thank you'

**

"Finally!" Harry yelled when he and Louis drove from school, they just finished their exam and they were so relieved.

"I am so happy this is over, we are actually out of this hell hole now" he squeezed Louis lap.

"We still have to go to graduation though" Louis said.

There was a moment of silence. "I forgot to say thank you" Harry said serious "I couldn't have done this without you, thank you so much" He said and  quickly leaned over and kissed Louis.