Day out

"I'm bored." I sighed as I flopped on top of Lexie. "We never do anything anymore." I whined. "What do you wanna do?" She asked putting her book down and looking down at me. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had he reading glasses on. God she's beautiful. "Ummm OH I saw a Canaveral on my way home yesterday please can we go?" I said excitedly. "Fine but you're driving." She replied. "race you." she said as she stared to run to are bed room. No way is she beating me. I shot up and ran as fast as I possibly could. I just maned to push past her. "Ha I win." I yelled. Lexie, still running at full force, came crashing into me. We both fell onto the bed in  fit of giggles. "No fair." She said while pouting. She got off of me and stared to take her top off. "Damm." I said smirking like a creep. "Shush." She said turning red. I was suddenly disappointed when I realised that she was just changing. "You're no fun." I said picking out some shoes. "You wanted to go out." She responded.

We finished getting ready and walked round the house to the driveway. "It's a full moon to night." Lexie said looking up at the sky. "Don't worry I'll protect you from all the werewolves." I said making her giggle. Eventually we made it into the car. "This song sucks." I said trying to find so good music on the radio. I had been switching through the different stations until I heard a familiar thump. "WHITE SHIRT NOW RED MY BLOODY NOISE!" I sang as loud as I could. I can't explain how amazing it feels to hear your song on the radio. It's a bit wired as I recorded bad guy years ago but it's still amazing. 

"We're here." Lexie said right as the song ended. I guess it was closer then I remembered. We got out the car and walked over to pay for our ticks. The air was filled with the smell of cotton candy and popcorn. "Mmm I'm hungry." I said as we stared to walk around. We both got some snacks and sat down to enjoy the colourful lights and loud music. "What do you wanna do first?" I asked after we both finished. "Lets go on the Ferris wheel." Lexie said pulling me over to he que. We waited for about five minuets. "It's kinda cold up here." I said hinting that I want lexie to put her arms around me. She pulled me into her arms instantly feeling me with warmth. "I love you." I said looking up into her beautiful eyes. "I love you two." She said kissing me leaving a trace of red lipstick on my lips. We played a few games and went on some other rides. I won a little rubber duck that a gave to lexie and she won me a teddy bear that was nearly was tall as I am. "It's getting late lets go home." I said while struggling to hold the bear. 

"Billlie, thanks for taking me out tonight I really enjoyed myself." Lexie said as we arrived home. "Anytime."