The stolen supplies

Start from the beginning

Kenny:"Do you know how we got these supplies? We got lucky and let a girl get eaten out there."

You guys did what?

Katjaa:"What?"

Kenny:"Some girl came screaming out of an alley. She had dead hanging all over her. She gave us enough time to get everything we could out of the drugstore."

Me:"You just use her as bait?"

Kenny:"You weren't out there."

Carley:"You guys couldn't try to save her?"

Kenny:"Don't take that tone with him; it's the first smart thing he's done in a while."

Lilly:"Glad to know you think being a killer is smart."

Kenny:"Hey, if you don't agree with it, then we'll take everything we've got in these bags and put it in a pile marked 'no hypocrites' and you can use everything else. I don't like living like this. But, Christ, folks, it's not getting easier."

I look at Joel and see him with his head down.

Me:"Joel?"

Joel:"It was a mistake."

Lilly:"Well, you had Kenny with you, so some options were off the table."

Kenny:"We've been putting our lives on the line doing these runs into the city. You wouldn't believe the shit we see."

Katjaa:"We all appreciate it, Ken-"

Kenny:"You should be thanking Joel for not shooting that girl."

Lilly:"It's not so EASY for him."

Kenny:"Look, Macon and its people aren't savable. It's not a town. It's full of walkers and the people who WERE left are dying and wandering out onto the streets. It's hell on Earth and it's coming this way."

Lilly:"IT'S NOT GOING TO BE EASIER OUT ON THE ROAD!"

Kenny:"How would you know?"

Lilly:"WHAT I KNOW? I know you're not above murder! I know somebody has been STEALING our supplies--that's right, STEALING--and I know the list of people I can trust here gets SMALLER EVERY DAY! Now everybody GET OUT."

We leave the room and I close the door. She sounded pissed in there, but like everything, it'll pass.

Me:"She'll get over it."

Kenny:"She's riling everybody up, otherwise."

Katjaa:"You understand, Ken."

Kenny:"All I know is whenever this shit happens I'm the fucking bad guy. I'd like a thank you for once. FOR ONCE."

Kenny and Katjaa walk away, then Joel. Carley walk towards me.

Carley:"Oof. Things are coming to a head."

Me:"You could say that."

We start walking away from the door.

Carley:"You know, I find myself thinking of you doing good in most days."