𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Hongjoong, Mingi, Wooyoung and Mr

Hongjoong, Mingi, Wooyoung and Mr. Kang reached the infirmary and dashed to your bed, where you were still peacefully sleeping, curled up under the blankets. They all took a deep breath, relieved by the fact that you managed to fall asleep after that accident in the bathroom. Nothing bad happened, the truth was too much to handle for you.

Hongjoong let himself heavily fall on the chair and buried his face in his hands before making them run through his hair nervously. He sighed again, his breath shook.

"It's all my fault."

He murmured. Mingi places his huge hand on the white-haired male and tightened the grip on it, trying to comfort him.

Mr. Kang, on the other side of the bed, shook his head while humming.

"No, it's not."

He replied right after. Mingi lowered his stare, feeling the sense of guilt building up in his chest. He gulped loudly and hummed.

"It is. It's my fault, too. I'm the one who convinced Wooyoung and Areum to do that ritual. I-If only I-"

The red-haired male got interrupted by the teacher, who lifted his hand telling him to stop with his apologies. They were useless now, the only thing that they had to do was to help you.

Mr. Kang pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger and closed his eyes.

"No, it's not, guys. It's the demon that chooses who to haunt."

He answered, throwing a glance at you when he heard you groaned faintly. You moved your head on the pillow and the teacher stretched and arm in your direction to caress your hair.

"But if I didn't find that board and didn't convince any of them to take part in that ritual, now we wouldn't be worried and she wouldn't be in danger!"

Bursted out Hongjoong. He knew it was his fault and there was no way to persuade him otherwise. He felt responsible for your life.

Mr. Kang didn't reply, his silence and lips pulled together into a thin line meant that he agreed with him, this time. Making that ritual was a silly thing to do in general.

The door of the infirmary thrust open, revealing a panting and pale San who looked like he was on the verge of faint in the next few seconds. The teacher pulled back his had as soon as he heard the door slamming against the wall. He didn't want any of his students to see him caressing a girl, which was also one of his students. Even if it was an emergency, he had to keep a distance and keep on acting as a teacher. At least at school.

"San!"

Called Wooyoung, happy to see him. San reached the rest of the males, stopping his steps close to Mr. Kang, his eyes never left your face.

San looked at the teacher first and then at the rest of the males, Hongjoong, Mingi and Wooyoung. Then, he placed his hand on your forehead, feeling the temperature that you didn't have. He remembered how you passed out in Mr. Kang's arms and how weak you looked on the bed and didn't want it to happen again.