Part 3

Naina thought her life would end after her husbands demise...but what happened after that was not less than any dream...Naveen and Shalini were no less than a knight in shining armour for Naina...but how long can she remain with them?? She cant live like this.   Her chain of thoughts broken by Naveen and Shalini who came with a glass of juice for their dear Naina....and Raj who was busy in call came back to them....

They takes their seat on the dining table for breakfast...shalini serves Raj his breakfast...& forward the juice to naveen...nd she also takes her seat besides naina...naina was looking at her....

Shalini- whatt...???

Naina- meri coffee???...

Shalini gives her a sarcastic look with extra sweet smile.... Then signs her to look at the glass...which was keep in the middle of the table... Looking at the glass,naina's nain came out, like she saw any ghossttt... she again looks at shalini & gives her a bechara look...

Naina- plzzz...nhiiii...

Shalini- mujhe kuch nhi pta...udhar bol apne bhai se...mai nhi janti kuch...

Naina looks at naveen with same expression...he looks at her calmly...& Raj was just looking their drama with amusement...

Naveen- ye subah wali harkat krne se pahle sochna chahiye tha...khair ab to kr hi chuki ho...to compensate to karna pdega na...

Naina- to bhai mai juice pi lugi na...jiska bhi bologe...lauki, chukandar, orange, anaar kuch bhi de do... Chukandar ka hi de do...ap to jante hi hai mujhe wo bilkul nhi pasand...par mai p lugi bina nakhre kiye.. pr yeee Karelaa....nhiii plzzzz...

Naveen- drama band kr or chupchap p jaa...ye bhi acha hai...

Naina- acha hai??? Isse acha zahar hi de dete...

She said this line in a low voice...but alas, naveen heard...which angered him again...

Naveen- what did u sayy...???

Naina- k..kuch nhi...sorry....sorry naa...

Naveen- naina agar ye bakwas dobara ki to bhul jana ki mai tumhara bhai hu...or ab...man kre to p lena wrna fek dena...

After Saying this naveen started doing his breakfast...here naina looks at him once then her glass...she took the glass and drink all the juice in one go... Shalini and Raj were looking at her with open mouth... Naina pick the jar nd again fills her glass and started to drink it...

Shalini- nainaa....kya kr rhi hai...

Naveen too looks at her, after listening shalini's voice...But she paid no head...she finished the glass and again touch the jar but naveen holds her hand... Naina looks at him with tears filled eyes...

Naveen- kya kar rhi hai gudiya...bass abb...ek glass ke liye bola tha maine...

Naina- mai ye sab khtm kr dugi...ap jo kahege wo karugi...pr plzz dobara ye mat kahna ki aap mere bhai nhi ho... Apna kahne ko ab koi rishta nhi bacha mere pas, siwaye aap dono or iss bachhe ke...plzzz ye mujhse mat chhiniye...

She said while crying...Naveen gets up quickly nd comes to hug her... He hugs her while standing,...

Naveen- shhh...chup...m sorry....maine to aise hi bol diya tha tujje darane ko...wrna tu piti hi nhi...har bar ki tarah cartoon jaisi shkl bana ke hume bewkuf bna deti...bs isliye...now stop crying...