Introduction

Naina Singh, a widow.... She got married 1 & half years ago & now... 5 moths ago...
Her husband died.... Her in laws cut all the ties with her.... She is helpless & homeless too.... Her mother died, when she was a kid...& 2 years ago, her father also left her... Soo she has no one, except her best friend Shalini & his husband Naveen Singh Ahluwalia....

When her husband died & her in laws abandoned her..,
shalini took Naina to her home.... Naina denied to stay there but shalini & Naveen didn't allow her to leave...
For Naveen, she is like a sister... & From last 5 months, she is living with them... & In these months, naina & naveen's bond became stronger...as brother sister... Sometimes he annoys her & she irritatingly runs behind him... She is happy from the heart...
After years she experienced, what is happiness... In past days she faced a lot... She lost her mother in a very young age, her father was busy in his work...
After marriage, her husband loved her but not his family... They always insulted & disrespected her...& When her husband died, they threw her out.... She always thought that Why her destiny is so ungrateful to her... What Karma she has done, that she got this...
But now, when she is here, with Shalini & Naveen... They takes care of her & love her like their sister... She too calls him 'Bhaiya'...
He loves her so much, & takes care as his child...

& Yeahh, She is pregnant....

________________________________________

Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, a Divorcee.....
He is an orphan...his parents died when he was 14... After that his Dadu was taking care of him....

4 years back, he got married with his love 'Ritu'.... His dadu didn't accepted them... Coz he wanted a simple girl who can take care of his house, but Ritu was quite modern so he Ordered them to leave the house...
Rajveer tried too much that dadu accept them...but dadu put a condition... That, if he divorced Ritu, only then he can enter in the house otherwise he will not allow a single penny of his property to him....

After this Rajveer & Ritu got separate... & Now from last 4 years he is living with his dadu...

Rajveer & Naveen are best friends since childhood.... Now he is in delhi & naveen is in Nainital...

______________________________________________

Hey everyone,

Firstly, Happy 13th anniversary of LRL...
Of our Raina....❤
Our super six...💕

Secondly, here is one more new story...😋..
( Ap sab yhi soch rhe hoge na ki ek to complete kr na pa rhi or le aai...😝...kya kru yll....jb kuch samajh nhi aata to yahi hota hai mera...🙈🙈)...

Anyways, ye rha intro...ki dono hai kya...unki life kya hai....
First part mai jald hi dugi...tab tak aap btaiye ki ye intro kaisa lga...
Jaisa bhi lga ho comments me bta do....
Orrr achha lga ho to bhaiyaaa vote b kr do...

Jald milugi tab tak ke liye
Muskurate rahiye....

Aji muskuraiye naa, acha lagega,
Aapko bhi or aapke sath walo ko bhi...💕

Till thn...bbyeee...

Love
Tanii.....😘

**************

Karma - SS (Rajveer - Naina)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें