I can't believe I opened up to her but at the same time I felt blessed that she sat through that freak show.

Oh bloody hell, I do think I love her.

I was yanked away from my shocking new thought when that woman spoke up.

"You're finally here. I miss you Harry"

This is how she starts her little game, trying to make it all about her.

"I was never here for you"

"Shame, I've been dying to show you what I learned"

How dare she try to pull the seduction card on me!

The only one I'd allow that from was Natalia, she was so fûcking good at it.

I almost felt myself grow hard at the thought of those lips and tongue surrounding my swollen head.

Focus Styles, you need to focus for Natalia.

"Where's Natalia?"

She grew annoyed by my question but I didn't give two shîts, or even three.

"You really want to talk about that bîtch when I'm right here in front of you? Where's my Harry? Come out to play, please"

She approached me and stood right in front of my shaking body, placing her hands up into my hair.

I couldn't tell if the shaking was from anger, nervousness, or if I was just cold since I somehow lost my jacket on the way over here.

"Don't touch me. Tell me where that fûck took her"

I gripped her wrists harshly and pushed her back.

She didn't like that and only approached me again running her hands down my clothed chest, she was a stubborn bîtch.

"I don't see how that's of any importance. You look good Harry, really. Can't I show you how much I've missed you?"

I scoffed and took a step back to actually take a breath since her perfume clogged my nostrils.

I never did like that fûcking scent.

I bet if Natalia wore it she'd smell so good, but the way she usually smells almost makes me moan.

"You're useless. Don't ever come back here again Nina. I mean it. You're not welcome here, not since you stole from me. Natalia never knew about my money until I told her about it and she didn't even bat an eyelash. She with me because she wants ME. Not my MONEY"

I tried to walk passed her and to the elevator but her manicured fingers grabbed for my bicep and I froze in place.

Just move Styles.

Fûcking move.

"Don't leave me alone again"

That's a fûcking laugh, she's the one who left me.

Her voice sounded hurt but I knew she was just playing with me.

That was her specialty.

She'd have you wrapped around her perfectly manicured fingers and sweeten you right up with her charm and her games then tear you down right at the end taking who you were with her and leaving you bare.

"I said, let go-"

My demand was paused due to her lips smashing on mine.

The emotions I managed to have for her before she broke my heart very slowly started to reignite.

The way she playfully bit my lip used to drive me wild and I was remembering how her tongue felt in my mouth now before she started to lick my lip seductively asking for entrance.