24

~a few years later~

Oh Y/n

I walked down the aisle, a bouquet of [favourite flower] in hand as I stared at the love of my life who was waiting by the altar wearing a very fancy tuxedo.

I took a few steps to the top of the altar making me face to face with my groom.

"Ready to become Mrs. Yoon?" I heard Bum whisper to me as I faced him.

"duh, I was born ready," I joked earning a small smile from my groom.

We both faced the priest as he began to talk.

(Short lil' author's note : I'm not very knowledgeable about wedding ceremonies so please bare with me ಥ‿ಥ)

"We are here today to celebrate the union of two souls, Oh Y/n an--"

"MUMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" A voice cut me out of my day dreaming.

"Huh? What is it, honey?" I asked my child who was running up to me with a smile

"Daddy and me are playing hide and seek, can I please, please, please, PLEASE hide behind you??" C/n said with puppy dog eyes.

I giggled, "Of course dear come here," I said as I motioned for him/her to hide behind me.

"Honey!" I saw Bum, my husband, run up to me.

"Have you seen our daughter/son?" Bum asked earning a giggled from the child behind me.

"Nope, didn't see her/him," I denied earning more giggles from C/n.

"Are you sure?" Bum sang as he inched closer to me.

"Positive," I chuckled.

"Well I guess I just have to keep on looking," Bum said as he quietly walked behind me without C/n noticing.

C/n ran out of her hiding spot as she laughed.

"We totally fooled daddy!!" She/He giggled making me laugh.

"Oh are you sure about that?" Bum said from behind C/n making her/him yelp in surprise.

"Found you!" Bum said as he carried C/n who was squirming in his hold.

"Daddy!!!!" C/n whined wanting to be released.

"Bum! Be careful you might drop her/him!" I said worried for C/n.

"Oh come on N/n I am strong enough to handle C/n!" Bum laughed as he put C/n down earning a pout from him/her.

"It's getting a bit dark..." I said as I looked up at the sunset.

"Let's head home, shall we?" I asked the two.

"We shall!" They both said in unison as the three of us made our way to our home.