15

3rd Person

"Fine. I guess Bum wins the practice round." Sangwoo said with a hint of amusement evident in his voice.

"Prac.... Practice round?" Bum said in shock as he tried to process what Sangwoo just said.

"Isn't it obvious? Your lives are on the line. We need atleast one practice round." Sangwoo explained.

"That guy over there seems to finally get the rules, too." Sangwoo declared as he pointed his index finger at the plump man who seems to be nodding profusely.

"Imagine being in his shoes. Isn't he pitiful?" Sangwoo whispered in Bum's ear.

"B-but... I won!" Bum protested showing him his card which caused Sangwoo to snatch it away from him.

"I wo..." Bum repeated as he began trembling non stop.

"Hey." Sangwoo said, frustration evident in his voice.

"I said it was a practice round, didn't I?" Sangwoo said peering over Bums face which seemed to scare the raven haired boy making him go silent.

"Hm?" Sangwoo said as he patted Bum on the head going back to his seat behind the stranger.

"This is the last round." Sangwoo stated as he shuffled the cards and placed them in between the stranger and Bum who are both sweating profusely.

Bum picked them up and started to distribute the cards between him and the stranger and placed the remaining cards in the middle.

Bum looked as his deck of cards in shock while the stranger seemed to be pleased letting out an "Oooo!" And an "Alrigt! Nice!" Making Bum nervous.

The game started as the stranger placed his cards that matched up.

"So many" Bum thought then shook his head, "focus!!"

Yoon Bum

No Joker this time, either.

That means he has it again...

Don't worry... It's not over yet... I will live... For Y/n!

"I can do this!" I thought as the man before me started to pick out a card from my deck and vice versa.

shik

The sound of cards being placed down kept on coming right after another making me more nervous than before.

"Not good... This is getting worse... What should I..."

"Wow!" My train of thought was cut off by Sangwoo who was standing behind me.

"You do know it's not a practice round this time, right?"

"I guess you used up all you luck in the last round..." Sangwoo said as he went back and sat down.

The stranger stretch out his hand to pick out a card as I continued to stare at Sangwoo who raised his middle finger.

Oh Y/n
"Did this mother fucker just had the audacity to flip Yoon Bum off during a game that can may or may not determine whether he should die or not?!?!"

Yoon Bum
I looked at Sangwoo curiously as his middle finger continues to stand tall then he started tapping it which made me even more confused.

"H-hey! Stop wasting time, and pick!!" The stranger snapped startling me as I picked a card which made Sangwoo sigh.

I don't understand... Did I pick the wrong card?!

Sangwoo then continued to show me his hand and pointed to his middle finger.

I looked at the stranger's deck of cards and finally got what Sangwoo was trying to say. I should pick the middle card.

I did what I was told and surprisingly got a nice card.

Was Sangwoo helping me? He keeps telling me which card to pick.

I grabbed a card from the stranger's deck making him groan.

"He doesn't have a clue..." Then realization kicked me.

"Whats... This feels strange..."

"Dear... Forgive me..." The man muttered in distress.

I smiled softly.

I feel giddy.