23

Oh Y/n

"We are here today to report of a normal house fire gone wrong," I watched the news reporter from the TV say.

"It took place in a resident neighborhood in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province. The place however, discovered a horrifying sight upon a thorough search of the home: a rotting corpse hidden behind the walls," I gasped as I dropped the mug that I was drinking causing my [favourite drink] to spill all over the floor.

"No... It can't be..." I mumbled.

"Mr. Oh, who was discovered at the crime scene appears to have sealed his mother's corpse in his own bedroom wall in an attempt to conceal the crime," I sobbed, hearing the news.

"So that's why her corpse was never found," I cried as I imagined my very own brother murdering the person who gave life to the both of us.

"It is also revealed that Mr. Oh had an older sister who had just recently moved back from America that has recently gone missing on the day of the fire," The reporter continued.

"Officers believed that she was also a victim of Mr. Oh's--" I heard the TV turn off.

I looked behind me to see Bum holding the remote.

"Bum," I muttered as I walked up to boy and hugged him tight.

"Shh, It's okay now. We're safe," Yoon Bum comforted as I continued to sob.

It's been 24 hours ever since we escaped from Sangwoo's house. We moved in to the apartment smoothly and was just taking a break from unpacking.

"The past is the past now," Yoon Bum said as he let go of the hug and looked at me straight in the eye with a gentle smile.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and stared back at Bum. We stared at eachother for a while until I saw Bum's eyes trail down towards my lips.

Taking the hint, I leaned in making Bum lean in as well. Our faces were mere millimetres apart. My face flushed as I felt Yoon Bum's hot breath.

Without any warning Bum closed the gap, catching me by surprise. It took me a while before I kissed back closing my eyes as I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

The kiss lasted for a while until we pulled back in need of oxygen. We stared at eachother, our faces flushed until Yoon Bum spoke.

"Y/n... Ever since you came into my life it became much more brighter. You were like an angel sent from above. You were like a goddess. Uhm... What I'm trying to say is that.. I.. I love you, Oh Y/n. Always have and always will," Bum ranted leaving me in shock.

"I-It's okay if you don't like me back... I-I just wanted to let you know..." Bum sadly muttered.

"Are you mad?! Of course I love you too!" I giggled as I hugged the ravenette.

"You... You mean it?" Bum said in shock.

"Of course!" I smiled making Bum blush a light pink.

"I love you, Yoon Bum," I said as I pulled away from the hug looking at him in the eye.

"I love you too, Oh Y/n,"