Quidditch

YOOOOOO
I JUST HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER!!!!

ahem

Ok so, in my HP ff, which is not published yet, the reader is a slytherin (i feel like dis is a spoiler siebjsh)
Normally, I (Lucio) am a Gryffindor and thats y i was so heckin confused this whole dream long. Ok so, even though I was a slytherin, I was the backup seeker for gryffindor. As fate wanted it, Harry fell of his broom and broke a few bones..  and the broom. So it was me against Draco. And lemme tell ya, this was the best feeling ever.

I was so good, I was asked to play at another game, so I did. But thats where the confusion started. I tried not to give the balls to any Slytherins and as soon Draco reminded me: "Hey, we're in the same team!" I was even more confused. We played against Hufflepuff, Tonks was playing too (as an adult tho) and just passed the Quaffle to random ppl always saying like: "Whaa.. wait, no FUCK! Sorry, wrong team!" And yea

Eventually the sky changed... quickly. It got REALLY cloudy (more than it already was) and my english teacher who appearantly now was also quidditch teacher pulled us all inside quickly. She pulled me and my friend Flora aside and told us not to look outside, under no circumstances, because if we did, he would see us.

And he was no other than MOTHERFUCKING Sauron himself. But ofc i looked outside, even went to the quidditch benches, bc i forgot my uniform. It was v windy, his eye levitating in the middle of the field.

And yeah,,,, i dun rlly remember what happened after that.
Yahh....

Yeah.
Cyaaa
- Lucio