Laikynn nodded, 'Yes po. He's my husband.'

Halatang nagulat ito pero napangiti rin naman sakanya, 'Why don't you work on his winery? Are you even aware that your salary is much higher if you work there? It's your own company pa.'

'Actually, he gave me the opportunity to work there just in case na hindi ako matanggap rito. And, I'm not after the salary, Maam. I think, business management isn't really my thing. This is my dream job po talaga.' she explained.

Ngumiti ito, 'I guess, we are so glad to welcome you here in our little museum. It's an honor to have you here.'

'Thank you, Maam.'

Nakangiti tuloy siyang lumabas ng Museo, pansamantala niyang nakalimutan na may problema sila ni Ben.

'Kaya naman pala mabilis matanggap, kilalang-kilala yung employee.' the tall guy stated.

'Excuse me, ako ba pinaparinggan mo?' she annoyingly asked.

The guy just glared at her, hindi ito nagsalita.

'I have an exemption, as I've said, I am not after the salary.' she cleared.

The annoying guy laughed sarcastically, 'You're not after the salary kasi mayaman ka. Eh paano naman kaming simpleng employees lang?'

'I'm not.' she corrected, 'You've heard it right, husband ko ang mayaman, not me. I still don't have something to be proud of.'

'Tsaka, ano bang ipinaglalaban mo? You were also hired, I don't see any reason for you to hate me.' tanong niya rito.

The guy just shookt his head and turn around to walk away heavily, sinundan niya ito pero pakiramdam niya biglang nagdilim ang kanyang paningin.

Then everything went black.

SHE wake up in a white room, along with other patients who were also lying on their hospital bed. She tried to get up in bed but she failed so she ended up lying again.

She tried to remember how she ended up in the hospital only to realised that she passed out. She don't have any idea who brought her to the hospital.

The door opened only for Laikynn to see that annoying guy she was with the moment she passed out outside the museum.

'You bring me here?' kunot-noong tanong niya rito.

'Oo. At mabuti naman, nagising ka na. Makakauwi na rin ako. Oh, btw,' inilabas nito ang wallet at may ipinakitang papel sakanya, 'May utang ka sakin. 800 pesos check up dito additional 500 para sa lab test mo. Hindi pa lumalabas ang result. Bayaran mo na ako para makauwi na ako.'

She massaged her temples, 'Wait. One by one lang, pwede?'

Natahimik naman ang lalaki, 'I don't have cash here. I only have card-but! How can I make sure na hindi mo itatakbo ang card ko?'

The guy laughed sarcastically, 'Mukha ba akong masamang tao? Kung masama akong tao, hinayaan nalang kita do'n at hindi na tinulungan. Pero wala akong choice. Now, give me your card, your pin at magwiwithdraw ako. '

'I'll leave my wallet here, wag kang mag-alala. Malinis intention ko sa wallet mo.'

The guy gave her his wallet and went out the room to withdraw. She took out her phone and dialled Ben, but he's not answering her calls. She also tried to call Kyla pero hindi pa rin ito sumasagot. For the last time, she tried to call her husband.

'Ben, please pick up the call...' she whispered, hoping Ben would answer.

'Hello?' Ben asnwered from the other line pero masyadong maingay ang paligid nito.