2

Before they went back to Manila, Ben asked Laikynn to accompany her in the market to buy something for his store staffs.

At sa ganoong maliliit na favors, masaya na si Laikynn. She'd go grocery with her husband. She was smiling while they are in their way papuntang market. And secretly glancing at his husband na nagmamaneho ng kotse.

'What are you looking at?' tanong nito.

She cleared her throat, 'I'm not looking at you.'

'I didn't say you were looking at me.' Ben said. Napapikit na lamang siya. 'Aren't you tired of looking at me the whole day? Kahit kapag tulog ako sa gabi?'

'How would you know that I was staring at you if you were sleeping?!' katwiran niya rito.

'Because I know, that, you have always liked me even though you know that I was in a relationship.' Ben sarcastically said, and that made her quiet.

Most of the times, when Ben is in the mood to butt hurt her, he would always bring back his past and blame it to Laikynn. And make her feel guilty of the things that she didn't want to do in the first place.

She fell quiet until they reached the market. Hindi pa man nito napapatay ang engine ng kotse ay nauna na siyang bumaba. She wasn't just pissed off, she was also hurt.

'Alam mo ba kung saan ka pupunta? Do you know what are the things that I'm going to buy huh?' mataray na tanong nito sakanya.

'N-no...'

'So bakit ka agad umalis sa kotse?'

'Do you even care?' inirapan niya ito at nauna na siyang maglakad papasok sa loob.

Napailing na lamang si Ben at sinundan ito.

'Wow, this is so cute...' Laikynn commented on the souvenirs Ben's looking for.

Ben just watched her admiring the hand-made souvenirs. He was about to come near his wife noong may sumingit na binatilyo.

'Hi. Excuse me, miss.' nakangiting sabi nito.

Laikynn smiled, 'Oh, sorry po.'

'Magkano 'to?' the guy asked.

Laikynn laughed, 'Sorry, I don't know eh. Hindi ako yung vendor.'

'I know. I just want to know your name.' the guy said.

Parang biglang umusok ang ilong ni Ben sa narinig, agad siyang lumapit sa asawa at sinamaan ng tingin ang binata.

'Why are you talking to my wife?'

Nagulat ang lalaki. Laikynn was also shocked when she heard Ben call her wife.

'W-wife?' tanong ng lalaki.

'Yes. Wife. We're married.' sagot ni Ben, kinuha nito ang kamay ni Laikynn at ipinakita sa lalaki wedding ring.

'S-sorry po.' at pagkatapos ay umalis na ang lalaki.

'Anong ngini-ngiti mo dyan?' Ben annoyingly turned to Laikynn.

'N-nothing. Bakit ka ba nagagalit?' she asked.

'That guy,' he pointed. 'He's flirting with you.'

Laikynn laughed, 'Do you even care?'

'No. I mean, what if, what if may makakita sayo na kakilala natin and accuses you of flirting with other guys? You're a married woman, Kynn. Stay away from other guys.'