Was this even a dream?

Is this reality?

"There's no way this isn't a dream", the female's eyes looked around, seeing everything clearly.

Just 5 minutes ago, she went to bed. Now she's in Italy?

"Is this some kind of Isekai shit?", Sudden anime references spoke from her mouth. It wasn't necessary, but it was just to cope with her confusion.

Y/N's attention was soon focused on a familiar bed. A bed, in an alleyway. Furthermore, it was hers.

Her bed was in an alleyway in Italy.

Remember that disgusted face Tanjiro made at Zenitsu? Well, Y/N's expression was exactly like that, but not disgust, confusion.

'How in the hell did my bed get here'

As she inspected her bed, she remembered that she kept her phone underneath her pillow.

She snuck her hand underneath to grab the device, which was still plugged to the charger, though it wasn't charging.

The good thing was it was fully charged, meaning she could possibly call her parents.

And with a click, her phone brightened. But what was written shocked Y/N.

11:34 AM
Friday, February 23

Friday? Febraury 23 is on a Sunday, not a Friday.

Everything was strange.

Just to make sure, she opened the Calendar app,

February 23, 2001

"What?! There's no way!", she exclaimed, almost dropping her phone. She put her phone away in her pocket.

Did she go back in time to 2001? That's impossible! There's just no way!

Y/N was stunned.

'This couldn't be happening!' She thought. Everything that was happening was just simply impossible!

Her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden rough voice.

"Hey kid. Whatcha doing out here all alone?", the man spoke fluent italian, yet Y/N understood him perfectly.

She kept silent as she continued to stare at the man.

His appearance disgusted her. Yet scared her.

From his balding head to his menacing smile. It was terrifying.

"Well? Ain't gonna talk?", his rough voice pierced her ears. It sounded so frightening that Y/N's legs began to shake.

The man snaked towards her, his left hand extending out.

The female backed away, starting to hold onto the wall beside her.

The wall must've been pretty rough for her to get poked.

Her finger started to bleed.