uno.

July 10th.

KENZIES POV

"ANNIE!!! GET YOUR ASS HERE BEFORE I START WITHOUT YOU!!!" i screamed to annie as she was down stairs getting snacks for our stranger things marathon.

"Jeez im sorry you felt lazy and didnt wanna come help" Annie whined struggling to keep all the snacks in her hand as she walks over to the bed.

"oh shut up!!" i giggled as we both flopped on the bed.

"okay! okay! just start it already" 

I hit the play button as i get off her bed to go to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?!" she asked sitting up "it just started!!!" 

"i already watched half the episode?!" i told her as i closed the bathroom door

"MACKENZIE FRANCES ZIEGLER! WITHOUT ME?!" she yelled

"Sorry Anns!!" i shouted as i laughed

Oh annie!

I washed my hands and came out of the bathroom, annie was no where to be seen..

"ANNS!!" i yelled worried as hell.

"JUST GETTING SOME DRINKS KENZ! BE THERE IN A SEC" she screamed back. oh thank god shes still alive omg what is wrong with me?! i was gone for like 2 minutes! but still!

i smiled and jumped onto the bed then i saw her phone vibrating..it was asher

i sighed.

Annies so lucky to have him! hes such a good boyfriend and they are so cute!

i wish i had a boyfriend. 

how amazing would that be! going on dat-

Another vibration sound interrupted my thoughts. It was annie's phone again! jesus she must be famous or something (a/n-see what i did there hehe) i reached over and grabbed her phone, i picked it up to see a snap from Juan orlando😎. who could that be? i questioned myself still staring at the phone on the screen.