I'll wait for you

UNEDITED

Jackson POV: 

I walked Zoe into her 5th period early and was waiting for Everly to walk by and then we would walk together to our 5th period. I waited and waited until I saw her coming up the stairs. "Hey, let's walk to class together." I said with a smile. "Are you sure that's okay?" She asked looking around. "Yeah, I already took her to her class." I answered. "Okay." She said quietly. "Practice ends at 5:30." I said as we walked. "Oh okay. I'll wait for you." She replied with a small smile. 

After practice I went straight home and as soon as I entered the house I saw Everly helping Jasmine with her homework and when she saw me come in I can tell that she was glad that I had came home this time. "Jacks you're home!!" Jasmine said with excitement. "Yeah, I'm home." I said hugging her. "What should we eat for dinner??" I said looking the fridge. "Pizza!!!" Jasmine screamed. "Okay we'll order some pizza." I said with a smile. "Are you okay with pizza?" I asked looking at Everly. "Yeah, that's fine." She said with a smile. "Alright I will go order us some pizza." I said calling the pizza place near our house. 

"Pizza is here." I said placing the pizza on the table. "Yayyy!!!!" Jasmine said running from upstairs. We ate pizza in the living room and watched a movie and just relaxed until it was time to for Jasmine to get ready for bed. Me and Everly both read Jasmine her story and then said our good nights and then we made our way downstairs to clean up after our mess. We got both our backpacks and then went to the kitchen to study there, the exam was tomorrow and I was so nervous because if I fail this exam I'm not gonna get to play basketball and I won't be able to get  a scholarship. "If I don't pass this exam with at least a C, I won't be able to play basketball." I said as I took out my books amd notebook. "It's okay, I will help you." Everly said with reasurance. "Okay, we might have to stay up all night." She said with a small smile. "If that's okay with you." She added on. "Yeah that's fine, it's all my fault that we didn't get to study the other days." I said. "Okay let's get started." She said opening her notebook. 

"That was right, I think you got this tomorrow." Everly said yawning, it was 2 in the morning. "Thank you." I said smiling at her. "Yeah we should head to bed." I said closing my notebook and putting them in my backpack. I look back at her ans she had fell asleep around. I smile and went and carried her to her room. 

I will not disappoint her, I will make sure that I pass that exam tomorrow. She stayed up this late for me I need to pass. And I need to pass if I still want to play basketball. 

New Chapter, sorry this took awhile. Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and follow me. 

Word Count: 533