Thank you Jackson

UNEDITED

Everly's POV: 
I woke up and got ready for school and went and packed Jasmine her lunch and cooker her some breakfast, but for some reason today I didn't feel that well. My head was killing me. I was in first period and my headache has gotten worst. But I had to make it through today I told myself. But during lunch I started to feel light head and the whole world was going around in circles. I was at my locker getting my books for 5th and 6th period when everything went dark. 

Jackson's POV: 

I just got done talking to my English teacher about my grade when I saw that Everly was on the floor unconscious. I ran to her and she looked so pale, "Everly?? Are you okay??" I asked gently moving her hair out of her face. I gently carried her to the nurse's office, they checked her temperature and they said that she was burning and that she needed to go home for the rest of the day. "I'll take her home." I said. "Okay." The nurse said. I carried her to my car and took her to my house, I carried her room and tucked her in and then I went to go look in the cabinets for medicine. The nurse did say that she had to be wiped down with a cool wet cloth so I grabbed a bowl of cold water and a cloth to put on her forehead and to wipe her arms. I slowly wiped her with the cold cloth ans she began to open her eyes. "Everly? Are you okay??" I asked her and helped her sit up slowly. "All I remember, I was at my locker and then everything went black." She said weakly. "I saw you on the ground and brought you to the nurse's office and she said that you needed to go home for the rest of the day." I said handing her the medicine and a cup of water. "Thank you, Jackson." She said softly. "Get some sleep okay." I said making my way out. When I came out I went to the bus stop to wait for Jasmine. 

I made Jasmine some dinner and while she was eating I went to go check on Everly, she hasn't come out since I left her. When I went in there she was still asleep, but as I was gonna walk out she mumbled, "Jackson?" "Yeah?" I said walking back to her. "Can I get some water??" She asked struggling to sit up. "Yeah, I'll get you something to eat too." I said walking out. I quickly went into the kitchen and made her some canned chicken noodle, I put in a bowl and then brought it to her. When I went in she was sitting down on the bed staring off. "Here you go." I said holding the bowl. "Thank you." She said weakly. "Here let me help you eat." I said grabbing the spoon and putting a spoonful of soup and leaning towards her. "Thank you, you don't have to do this." She said. "It's okay." I answered and continued to feed her the soup. The rest of the night I stayed with her and made sure she was okay for the rest of the night. I slept on the couch that was in the corner of the room. I don't know why but I felt like I just had to stay with her that night to make sure that nothing happened to her. 

New chapter, sorry this took so long. More chapters coming soon. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and follow me.