#12||lost part3✿⁎⁺˳*。・

Start from the beginning

it can't be my parents, they're out on a business trip for 2 months. so who could it possibly be? could it possibly be him? why would he care though? he's probably still sulking over his ex that practically cared for him more than me.

as i was so immersed in thought, i suddenly heard the door open and close.

"good afternoon, miss (l/n)," the doctor said, giving me a smile. i smiled back but grimaced when the throbbing in my head intensified. i'm sure the doctor saw this,

"miss, are you okay? try sitting up, the pain might reduce that way," he told me, approaching me for support. he adjusted my hospital bed so i can sit back comfortably. he was right, it reduced, but it definitely didn't completely disappear.

i mouthed thank you to him and he nodded with a smile.

he explained to me about what was wrong with me. he had asked me if i have been eating properly these past few weeks and i shook my head. he asked me why, but refusing to tell him the truth i just wrote down on the pad he gave me that i wanted to go on a diet and lose weight.

he advised me that if i wanted to go on a diet, i had to make sure i still ate enough food and, if i really wanted to lose weight and be healthier at the same time, i should exercise.

i nodded, feeling overwhelmed since it wasn't really the reason why i ate nothing.

he gave me my prescription and said i should take it two times a day for two weeks. according to the doctor, it's to reduce the pain in my head.

fortunately, my brain nor my skull was damaged during my fall, which i was thankful for. the doctor also claimed that i had lost a fair amount of blood, but no need for medicine since for the past few days i was in the hospital, they made me take iron while i was asleep.

he gave me last reminders about the medicine and about caring for myself. i nodded and smiled.

"oh, i almost forgot. someone's here to see you," the doctor said before giving me a reassuring smile. i looked at him with a weird expression.
he ushered my visitor inside with a flick of a hand and a nod.

to my surprise, it was (c/n)!

my breath hitched as i looked at him wide-eyed. he was staring at the floor with a frown on his face. my heart started beating faster and my whole body froze up.

the doctor took a last glance at us before shutting the door behind him.

(c/n) looked up, almost surprising me, since he looked nothing like the last time i saw him. i'm surprised i still recognise him.

the bags under his eyes darkened and he looked extremely pale.

"(y/n)..." he started, walking towards me with tears in his eyes, i avoided eye contact with him as he tried to catch my gaze.

"i'm sorry.." he said silently, pain evident in his shaky voice. "if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here!" he cried, tears rolling down his cheeks. "i'm so sorry, (y/n). i was so stupid. i got so distracted about everything, i forgot about the one true person who loved me," he continued, advancing towards me.

my heart throbbed as i listened to his shaky voice filled with pain. i always had a forgiving nature and even though i try so hard to be angry at him, i still can't bring myself to.