#7|| anime˚ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

i have this crush. i've been denying the fact that i like him for the longest time now but every time i see him, and his smile, i just couldn't stop adoring him. he likes anime and he's different to all the crushes i've had. i made up this imagine for him
(update,,turns out he's a real dick and he wasn't any different from other guys but im not taking this down)

 i made up this imagine for him(update,,turns out he's a real dick and he wasn't any different from other guys but im not taking this down)

i rushed out of my room as i heard the doorbell ring, knowing perfectly well who it is. my loud steps echoed throughout the house as i ran. with a grin on my face, i grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open, revealing the love of my life, standing there with a huge grin on his face.

i happily hugged him and gave him a smile, which (c/n) gave back.
"come in" i said, welcoming him in my apartment, grabbing the plastic bags he was bringing with him. "what are these?" i asked as i lifted up the bag and looked inside. he chuckled.

"food, of course. i also got you your favourite donuts" he said, smiling down at me as i grinned even wider. i placed the bags on the coffee table in front of the couch and grabbed (c/n)'s hand.

"let's watch anime!" i cheerfully suggested. i'm just really glad he's here. i missed him so much. we go to different high schools, and his is 30 minutes away from mine. we barely see each other since exams are coming up soon and we're both extremely busy. it's a good thing he wasn't busy today though, i really needed a happy pill after all the stressful things happening.

he chuckled at my childishness and nodded, fixing his glasses with his right hand. "what do you want to watch?" he asked. i sat on the couch, him following in pursuit. i hummed and stared at the black screen in front of us as i thought of an anime.

"oh! how about Kakegurui? i've always wanted to watch it! my friends kept saying it was cool,"
i suggested, turning on the tv.
i opened up netflix and searched the anime.

"sure. what's it about again?" he asked, grabbing the box of donuts before sitting in a weird position. that's how he was comfortable and i like that about him. he's comfortable in his own skin and he isn't afraid to be different.

"it's about this gambling academy i think," i said focused on the tv as i typed in Kakegurui with the remote. i smiled as i found it and pressed play.

i sighed and sat back onto (c/n)'s chest. i loved him so much and i was comfortable around him— he was my sanctuary.

as we watched the anime and ate the donuts, i kept thinking to myself and telling myself how lucky i am to have a boy like him in my life.

"hey (c/n)?" i murmured as he stroked my hair. he was still focused on the anime and he had a donut in his mouth. he hummed in response.

"thank you for being here" i said, looking up at him.

he took the donut out of his mouth and looked at me with a toothy grin.

"anything for you (y/n)" he answered. the anime reflecting in his eyes, making it shine and sparkle. it looked to beautiful; he looked beautiful, and the way he looked at me made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
——————————☁️✨

it's been so long you guys could see how much this book has changed (for those who have been reading ever since the beginning). the chapters are currently lowercase now lol. i also have edited the chapters and the book description. maybe later, i'll be editing a new book cover, so pls stay tuned! 🥰