prologue.mp4

Elias's demon craved love more than his human counterpart craved air to breathe.

With two mates, these emotions should be plentiful.

Or at least, it was supposed to be.

-

King Nicolas Lawrence and Captain Lincoln Lawrence were happily married and worked along side one another. With both men being Royalty and in the public eye, they were always occupied by their profesions.

One early December day, a shivering boy was found curled up in the pristine garden by a guard on his smoke break.

That boy, a one hundred something year old half demon named Elias, was mated to these men of high authority. His life was a mess, but his mates should have seen him as a gift.

However, the King and his Captain don't see Elias as much of a blessing.

The two married men had been together since teenagedom. It was always those two and nobody came between them.

Elias was given a bed to sleep in and food to eat, but nothing more. Seldom did he come in contact with the mates he spent his whole life yearning for. Painful years of abuses after abuses were withstood with the knowledge that one day, Elias would be rescued by a knight in shining armor.

The poor boy quickly realized that the day he dreamed of during his pain induced delirium wouldn't ever arrive.

Especially not after he is taken from his mates.