There's Something About Sarah... (Part 1)

***just some random story i decided to write when i didnt have a book to read in English, hope its good enough on here! I know it kinda starts off boring, but keep going, i think it might get better!!!***

Sarah was the type of girl who was catagorized as creepy, dark, and boring. But me being one of her best friends, that changes.

I met Sarah last year, we were lab partners, she never really said anything, but I kept trying to make her talk. It finally worked after two weeks, of awkward small talk. We always talked at lunch, we told stories about our past, but Sarah's had to be the worst. I found out she never lived on one place for more than a year, she was was never wanted by any of her relatives, and her parents kicked her out at age twelve. She lives with her grandmother, Sarah can trust her, and me of course.

So ever since we have been best friends, the people I used to hang out with didn't like Sarah at all. So I chose to hang out with Sarah more, because she just seemed to get me. Also, there was Grayson. My boyfriend. He hung out with us at lunch, but Sarah never talked to him, she just kept to herself. A few days of that and Grayson dumped me, he promised me we would stay friends, and so far, he's kept the promise.

Sarah hated school. She skipped most of her classes but was always there for the tests. She always got "A's" which I never understood because shes never in class to learn about the lesson. Sometimes I daze off in class wondering what my life would be like if I never met Sarah. She made me loose the friends that always tried to change me into a prep, which isnt my style, I'm more of a dark color person. But after i few minutes I snap out of it. My life couldn't get any worse whether Sarah was my friend or not. My old friends never understood why I preferred black instead of pink for my outfits, they just didn't unterstand me. Grayson always did though. He loved me for me, even if we did break up. But the two most important people that understood me was my parents. They just didnt understand why I hung out with my old friends, I always told them they were different before. But my mom likes Sarah. She can see we are alike in some ways.

Today in biology there was a test. Sarah was there for it, like always. Mr. Bleachmen passed out the scantrons and the test booklets and went to go sit down at his desk. Half hour into the test I hear a chair being scraped across the floor. Then, Sarah is at the front of the classroom handing in the test, she then walks out. I tried to finish my test as fast as a could, but I gave up reading the questions, and just circled in random letters. I finished second, handed in the test and walked out the door. While in the hall I pull out my phone and text Sarah.

where are you? -K

A few seconds later my phone vibrated.

bleachers. where else?

She skips most of her classes to go to the bleachers. No one bothers to check outsie for any students, so it was the perfect hiding spot.

I see Sarah's dark figure on the top of the bleachers, her long black hair floating in the breeze. I walk over to her, looked over her shoulderand I see her plaing with pebbles. But the pebbles were floating, in mid air.

"Hey" I say. The pebbles drop into Sarah's waiting hand.

"Hey." She replies blankly.

"Were those pebbles floating?"

"I dont know what your talking about Kayden." She looks up at me, her dark brown eyes staring at me. I look down and tuck a loose strand of my long, dirty blonde hair behind my ear. I was determined to find out what Sarah was hiding.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Tell me what you think!!