20

"So you want us to expose ourselves and possibly ruin our careers for you?" Felix said quietly as he and Jeongin sat quietly across from Minho.

"Well when you put it like that it sounds bad but basically yeah." Minho looks down then looks back up at the two.

He didn't think about his plan until now and realized how bad it sounded. If Jeongin and Felix tell Chan that they were littles then Chan would most likely tell the company which would terminate their contracts and they wouldn't be able to perform again.

"I don't wanna do this." Jeongin said almost tearfully, even just thinking about what could happen to them made them sad.

"Then we won't do it, I'm sorry for troubling you guys. I just wanted Chan to see that littles aren't as bad as he thinks." Minho explained after apologizing to the two.

"Well maybe we can explain it to him without outing ourselves." Felix spoke then sat there wondering what they could say to their hyung that would open his mind up.

"Maybe you should actually talk to him about the situation, I know you don't always open up about your feelings but I think it would definitely help." The youngest suggested with more of a smile on his face. 

"Maybe I'll do that, thanks you two."

"Oh and since we're involved now we'll help you see Yeeun again." Felix added causing the older to smile.

"Oh and how did you find out we were littles?" Jeongin and Felix looked at their hyung curiously hoping to get an answer but Minho just laughed and shrugged.

"No seriously did I leave a paci out or something, how did you of all people find out."

"I had a source."

"Okay but who."

"Sana."

"Of course it was."