Chapter 6

Working here was tiring I could barely keep my eyes open after 9pm, the hour I initially stopped work. The first week was worse, much more worse than now. During my first work week I could barely walk after my daily chores, all my body was in pain due to the harsh work I did through out the day. I sometimes slept without eating and grew weak.

During the first-two weeks I didn't see any other servant than Alphonse as I was leaving alone in the East wing. He came the next day after my introduction to see if I had recovered from my flying session with the boss.

My body was still sore and he gave me half a day to get prepared for the work. After that day I never asked for a holiday even though I felt like dying at anymore but I couldn't risk my money at any cost.

I was ordered to clean every inch of the East wing that including the boss's office, room, library, clothes and everything related to him in that wing and that every single day. No one had visited since my stay so I asked Alphonse if there were ever visitors in the house lately but he told me ''no'' and when I asked why all the house was being cleaned every single day he told me,. " Master prefers cleanliness".

So I made sure that every single day, the house shined and I was proud of me so far even though it wasn't easy getting up in the morning.

You may be asking yourselves weather I met the boss after my introduction. The answer is 'no'. I avoided him with all my might for two entire months.

When I get up in the morning, I start with the house cleaning all of the rooms in the wing which were more than necessary, the library, the extra big kitchen, the living room, the dinning room, etc... etc  and will do that until he was out of the house to move this his bedroom, office then do laundry and in all my actions I was very cautious not to come across him even accidentally.

Today is another day. I do my morning business in this room in which Alphonse placed me. I don't know if all the other servants rooms are similar but it is very spacious and I don't think of complaining.

There is a big window that gives in an amazing view whenever time is good and also cuts off my sweet dreams each morning, there is a huge bed, not a king size bed but big enough compared to my previous beds. I also have a huge wardrobe were I place all my clothes since I'm not wearing a uniform like other servants.

I convinced Alphonse on the first day that my waist were too wide for me to get into a pant without everyone noticing and I didn't want the boss to see me like a whore and he accepted after I batted my eyelashes innocently to him.

My bathroom was also great, big enough for me to fit in comfortably. A medium size glass mirror, a shower, and two clean towels.

I take my bath, dry up, get dressed, hold my hairs in a ponytail before rushing out of the room to start my daily activities. I clean up as usual except the library because it's been cleaned twice a week.

I run down the corridor as I hear a door opening. I walk as fast as I can, I go to the balcony which was opened and hide there until I see the boss being opened a door of his Ashton Martin, then I get in to his bedroom for cleaning.

His room is huge like another house in a house. The first day I got there I was out of breath at its beauty. There are not much colours only black, white and grey. 

At first I couldn't believe it was a bedroom because all I saw was a living room because there were black sofas surrounding a little table by a window with a huge TV on the wall facing it, a long black couch framed by two black walls at each side of its armrests facing another huge window covered by black curtains but when I got in further I saw a white chimney which I still ignore how it works a huge black colour wall in which it was placed.