Chapter 6

"Where the fuck were you?" Travis said. I pushed my stuff into my locker and turned around holding my stuff to my chest.

"I stayed home. I woke up and Austyn showed up. What was I supposed to do?" His eyes widened of fear.

"Did he hurt you? Did he..?" I shook my head. His face had the look of relief.

"No, he wanted to... Do things, but I came up with a phony excuse." Travis started talking as I looked behind him and saw Austyn walking by and looking straight at us.

I immediately slapped Travis. "Fuck you!" I started slowly walking away as he looked around. I turned my head to see if Austyn was gone. He had looked away and I walked back to Travis. "I'm sorry! I had to do something and that was the first thing to pop in my head!"

"It's fine, but you slap hard." Is miles and we started walking to our first class today. We started talking about random things. Travis told me about his friends after I asked him about the streaking thingy.

We went inside math class and me and Travis took a spot in the back next to each other. I started playing with my pencil and Travis made a paper airplane. Travis started writing in it and right as the teacher turned faced the board, he threw it across the room and hit her in the head as me and Trav pretended to be writing something down.

"Who threw that?" She looked closely at it and unfolded it. She dropped her mouth and I looked over at the rebellious boy. "If someone doesn't fess up, I'm giving you all detention!" Me and Travis looked at each other and inside we were bursting into laughter.

I ripped a small piece of paper quietly and wrote on it, 'what did you put on there?' I handed it to him as the teacher was reading the paper again. He read it and smiled at me. Then he scribbled something onto the back of the paper and tossed it back over.

It was a drawing of a guy naked with a little text bubble above it 'what's my age?' I suddenly remembered that Travis and his band were planning to make a song called what's my age again and go streaking again for the video. His future plans were hilarious. I smiled and put the paper in my pocket. After a few seconds of watching the teacher give up on who threw the paper airplane, Travis threw a piece of paper on my desk and I unraveled it. 'Meet me in front of the school during lunch?' I looked over and nodded.
•••
A few boring classes without Travis flew by and it was finally lunch time. I grabbed my lunch from my backpack and ran out the entrance. I fond Travis seating on the step eating a ham sandwich. I smiled and he put his stuff in his bag and then put my lunch in there. He grabbed my hand and ran around a corner and we stopped at a gas station. We threw food on the ground and started destroying isles and making a mess. I put my head under the slushy maker and poured some in my mouth. We had a great time ruining someone's store. I stood by the sodas and Travis started walking towards me. A few seconds later he tripped on a Pepsi can and he almost fell on my but use the glass doors to catch himself. We laughed and we calmed down and stared into each other's eyes. He suddenly came in and started kissing me. I places my hand on his neck as I got more into it. He pulled away looking at me again.

"Is this right?" He asked not moving his eyes away from mine.

"I don't know, but I don't care." I came back on to his lips. He got a little more aggressive with it and pinned me against the glass doors. He moved down and started kissing my neck, sucking and lightly chewing on my collarbone. I moaned in pleasure, and in that moment, I realized Austyn would wonder where I was.

A/N Heyy:) if you're reading this I love you to pieces. But anyways, I just wanted to say that I have a Instagram acc and if you'd like to check it out.
Fanpage- @drugs.and.love
Personal-@learn_to_get_by
Thank you!!:) ily