Band hunta izzy part 2

Y/n: IZAIAH??!

Y/n POV
Hold tf up I know this not Izaiah this nigga must've had a twin. I mean I had twins and they don't run in my family so maybe he does have a long lost twin. I'm pretty sure I was at the hospital acting a damn fool so there's no possible way that he's standing in front of me right now. Right? Who tf am I fooling this mf ain't got a damn twin.
Y/n: is this a joke? Am I dreaming? Izaiah?
Izzy: h..hey can I come in talk
Y/n: hell nawl I wanna know why tf u faked your death and left me here and I wanna know right tf now. You know what come on my neighbors nosey asl.
As we walk in the house into the living room I see him looking around.
Izaiah: I see you moved on.
He said while holding a picture of me and the twins.
Y/n: I see you still alive. Please don't come in here on that type of time tell me how you're standing in front of me when you were pronounced dead at the scene.
Izzy: ok I did get shot but I didn't die. I knew who shot me so I had to lay low to come up with a plan. The best plan for me was to fake my death.
Y/n: that's wtf happened? Nope I'm not buying that shit come up with another lie.
Izzy: baby I'm serious. My cousin was the one who shot me. If they knew I was still alive I would be dead right now. I wish I could've been with you sooner but after I killed my cousin I turned myself into rehab. I've been depressed. Having to kill your own blood isn't as easy as it seems. That broke me to know a Nigga like my cousin don't gaf about me.
Y/n: ohhh my fucking God. Baby I'm glad you're ok. Have you talked to your mom or anyone?
Izzy: no. Not yet at least. I heard everything at the hospital. Them blaming you and telling you to stay away. Everything. I knew I had to find you first. It's nice that you moved on.
Y/n: Izaiah they're yours. After the shooting a month later I was depressed and I started to feel heavy pains I went to the doctor and they told me I was 4 months pregnant. Around 6 months it dawned on me that their father the loml was really gone. I almost lost my babies. Ariyanna and Aubrianna.
As she was talking a tear fell onto her cheek. Izaiah walks over and bend down to her level. While wiping her tear he gently kissed her forehead.
Izzy: where are they?
Y/n: upstairs sleeping I'm surprised they aren't awake crying. Come on.
Getting up she takes him upstairs to their room seeing aubrianna sleeping peacefully and ariyanna staring at the door with her chubby fingers in her mouth.
Izzy: hey mamas. They're beautiful.
Y/n: and they're ours. I'm glad you came back. I love you.
Izzy: I love you too. U still be cooking?