Band Hunta Izzy

Y/n pov

Sitting at my desk going over my paperwork I glance over at this one picture that stood out.

Izaiah

Izaiah. The loml. He was gunned down 2 years ago coming home to me. I was yelling at him on the phone about not being here with me and as soon as he got in his car...2 blocks later at a red light a car pulled up and shots were fired. He was found with 2 shots to the chest and was declared dead at the scene. That day broke me completely. Everyone felt as if I set him up. That it was MY fault. I just wanted him to come spend time with me. I didn't know that would be the last time we talked. If I could go back I would change that entire day. Interrupting my thoughts I heard my baby cry.

Y/n: hey mamas what the matter ?What they didn't know was my crying and screaming that day was my hormones

What they didn't know was my crying and screaming that day was my hormones. I was 3 months pregnant with twins. I desperately wanted to be up under him. Losing him put me into a deep depression.
They wouldn't even let me go to his funeral . All I had left of him was pictures and these two beautiful little girls.
Ariyanna and Aubrianna💓.
When I was 6 months pregnant because of my depression I almost lost my babies.
Y/n come on let's go downstairs so we don't wake your sister.
Sitting Ariyanna down in her rocker chair and cutting on Powerpuff Girls. She was addicted from the day I cut it on. I mean I was putting it on for me them liking it was a bonus.
Y/n: u hungry mamas ?

Doorbell rings

What theee fuck? It's just been me and my girls so who would be at my door. Getting up I walk up to the door.
Y/n: who is it?
Looking through the peep hole I see the back of someone's head. A man's head to be specific. Even though I couldn't see him he looked so familiar. I opened the door and just started for a moment.
Y/n: I think you have the wrong house
He starts to turn around.
Him: hey babygirl...
Y/n: IZAIAH??!

To be continued.....