Da Baby

Y/n POV
Waking up I look to my right seeing Jonathan. Or "dababy" as y'all would say. My man was back from tour. Excited was an understatement. Getting up I go to the bathroom to do the usual morning routine . Putting on some sweats I go downstairs to cook my man some breakfast. Hooking up my phone to the speaker I turn on his latest album KIRK. Immediately Bop comes on.

You know everybody been waiting on that Baby, man
I mean, it's like ever since Baby on Baby dropped, man, like, you know
(Ever since Baby on Baby dropped)
(Oh Lord, Jetson made another one)
Ain't nobody drop shit
Let's go, hah
I needed some shit with some bop in it (let's go)
I flew past the whip with that blunt in my mouth
Watch the swervin', that whip had a cop in it (woo)
My bitch got good pussy, fly her 'cross the country
I finish the show and I hop in it
I got me a milli', I did it legit-ly
I'm still with the shits, I'm a hot nigga (hot)
Dancing around the kitchen I finally finished cooking breakfast.
Jon- hey baby
Y/n- hey daddy. What're you doing up so early? I was going to bring your food to you.
Jon- baby u wanted me to stay asleep and blasting the music for the neighbors to hear
Y/n- mf u slept on a tour bus with drunk ass loud ass niggas every mf day. What's the real reason?
Jon- u know I can't sleep without u rubbing against me
Y:n- aww well I know u had a long tour so go lay down and I'll bring your food up, then we'll take a nap. How does that sound?
Jon- perfect
We kissed and he made his was back up the stairs. Making sure he was upstairs I went into the dishwasher and pulled out his gift. I knew that he wouldn't clean a dish ever so I knew where exactly to put it. Making his plate and sitting it on the tray with the gift, I take it upstairs to find him laying on his back on his phone. As soon as he seen me he sat up.
Jon- thanks baby I love you
Y/n-I love you too
Sitting the tray in front of him I sat down at the end of the bed.
Jon- what's this ?
Y/n- it's your gift. No it's not our anniversary buh it's just a simple congratulations and I'm proud of you .
Opening his gift it's a chain with his dad on it.

Y/n- WE'RE proud of you.
Holding in tears he sat the tray down and pulled me towards him.
Jon- thank you I love you
Y/n- I love you too