🌸Chapter three🌸

Wildfire and Beast Boy Jealous
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it sunday morning and Beast Boy and Wildfire was about to go out to get groceries for the week. But then Drew and Quinn volunteer to go. The both went to get dressed.
Then they came out.

Drew wear a mickey mouse shirt, black booty short and Black Nike.

And Quinn Wear a pink top and bottom. And While shoes.

  The all went to the supermarket

beast  Boy: "Ok here your have of the list!" Wildfire took the list as Quinn got a basket.

Beast boy: "Good luck you gonna need it!" He took Drew hand. And drag her to the alley. "So first thing first we need All purpose flour!"

Drew: "that down in Ally 6!" they ran to alley 6 And saw two boys, But Drew didn't care. The all purpose flour was a on the lower shelves. she bend down and looked for the flour Beast boy Blush. But then the two teen age boy about their age was checking her out.

Teenager boy 1: "Damn mama!"

Teenager boy 2: "how about you let me hit from the back!"

Drew Stand up straight.

Beast Boy: "what the fuck man!"

Teenager boy 1: "Shut it green freak!" Beast boy was about to snap but Drew step to them.

Drew: "That green Freak is your hero!"

Teenager boy 2: "How?" Drew eyes started to glow. And a king cobra appears on her shoulders. They boys screamed. Beast Boy laughs.

Drew: "*make the Cobra disappear* You okay?"

Beast Boy: "Could be any better!" She garb best boy's hand and giggles.

~~ With Wildfire And Quinn

Wildfire: "Okay friend Quinn we got the Mile, 2 box of cookies, Hot dogs, hot buns, lettuce, tomatoes, and the Avocados. "

Quinn: "So we done?" She smiled, but then

Strange boy: "Hey babe!"

Quinn: "*smile drops and turns around* Hey ......you"

Strange boy: "You wanna go out something?"

Wildfire: "She can't, she with me!"

Strange Boy: "Damn claim down Jackass!" Quinn eyes widen.

Quinn: "What you Said?" He eyes started to glow green and the boy picked up the vibes and ran away.

Wildfire: "Claim down Dear friend Quinn!" He took her and she smiled at him!

Beast Boy, Drew , Wildfire, And Quinn checked out and they went back in the tower. We they got to the Living room. They saw saw Raven in a purple sweater and his hair in a ponytail sleeping while peyton , who between his legs, was Reading a book while the boy rest his head on her head. Quinn and Drew took the bag and went to unpack them.

Beast Boy sat next to Peyton with Raven sleeping on her head.

Beast Boy: "So when did this happened?"

peyton: "He feel asleep in the middle of Chapter...16 i think"

Beast Boy laughs. But then he looked back at Peyton he realized Raven was starring at him.

'Be quite!' Raven Mouth. Beast Boy Raise his hand in defeat.

Drew: "*walks in the room with Quinn* you wanna play a video game Beast Boy?" Beast Nods and Garb the remotes and Sat next to Drew and started to play. And Quinn and Wildfire was in the couch.