Chapter 7: Weakness

Začať od začiatku

"Mmh! Hmrgh!"

He groped your breasts and fondles them as your eyes widened. You felt disgusted and dirtied. You were screaming for help in your head, wishing that somebody could hear you even if it's impossible. You wanted him to come, he did promised you that he will protect you after all.

But he wasn't there.

Instead, a vicious man was lustfully looking at your body. You shivered when he licked your face down to your neck. You were squirming but it seems to not have an affect on him due to the fact that you can't move freely because of his solid weight above you.

"Your boyfriend isn't coming, because I killed him! Ah! His screams were music to my ears as I slit his neck!" The man laughed maniacally and fear clouded your eyes as your head started to spin. He was just trying to protect and help you! But because of you, he's dead! Kei is dead! And it's your fault again!

YOU KILLED HIM!

YOU KILLED HIM!

YOU KILLED HIM!

"Kei!!" You immediately sat up from your bed, panting very hard, tears streaming down your cheeks and beads of sweat on your forehead. Your eyes looked around your room and because you always keep a small light that illuminates your bedroom, you were relieved when you confirmed that you were just dreaming and you're totally inside your room.

You clutched your chest before aimlessly searching for the glass of water that you keep beside you every night. You chug it all like you're dehydrated. You ran to your door to check if it was locked and it was. But you weren't contented, so you pushed your drawer to block the door.

"Meow." Your cat, Haku was beside you and it looks like you startled him when you jumped back on your bed. His golden-brown eyes locked with yours.

"Kei..." You weakly whispered before grabbing your phone. It's 1:39 am and you thought maybe Tsukishima's asleep already, but you still tried to call him.

You decided that if he did not pick up your first call, you would stop. Fortunately, he did.

[Do you realize what time is it?] Tsukishima's voice was husky and he sounded annoyed, but it comforted you to the point that you started crying again.

"Kei...I'm sorry..." You sobbed, you wanted to stop crying as you wiped your tears, but they just kept falling.

[What happened?! Where are you?] You can hear that he sounded sincerely concerned.

"I'm in my house, and nothing happened," you softly answered.

[Then, why are you crying?] He sounded grumpy.

"...I'm afraid to go to sleep, I don't want to have a dream like that again..." You continued to sob as you remembered your horrible dream. You were shaking, you didn't want to be like this, but because of your situation, you're starting to feel weak.

You heard Tsukishima sighed over the phone, [Go to sleep, I won't hang up.]

Before answering, you considered turning him down. But you didn't want him to hang up.

"Alright, thank you, Kei. I'm sorry for bothering you."

[Just sleep if you don't want to be a bother.]

"Good night..." You whispered as you placed your phone beside you.

[Mmm.] It's technically morning, but it didn't matter.

It took you a few minutes before you started to get sleepy and you thought that Tsukishima was probably asleep by now, but you still felt assured because he didn't hang up yet.

And before sleep consumed you, you muttered, "I'm sorry for being selfish..."

Tsukishima didn't hang up until 7 am in the morning. And he heard what you said.

+++++

UNEDITED