Jong kook just hang up the call. He adjust the mask that he using to conceal this face. Well, its not a norm to see a celebrity to hang out at Han river alone. However, we all know that, whole world recognise him with with that mask 😅.

He look straight at the wonderful view

He look straight at the wonderful view. Its still early, so not many pedestrians still. His phone is on vibrating mode, nonstop vibrating since just now.

How can he marries Jin Young if Jihyo is still in his heart? Jihyo has been the queen of his heart since 10 years ago! How can he possibly just swap or change his queen?! Jihyo is just.... perfect for him.

"Lets break up, Oppa..."

Jihyo is the one who wanted this. Jihyo is the one who break our promises, but why can't he hate that girl?!

"Argghh!" He shouted.

3 months ago.

"Oppaaaaaaa... i miss you!!" Jihyo run towards her man and jump straight into his broad shoulders.

She gave her man a peck on his lips

She gave her man a peck on his lips. Jong-kook seems not satisfied with that he demand another kiss but Jihyo run away, teasing that guy.

"Baby..... come to meeeee... where are youuu?" Jong-kook plays along with Jihyo childishness.

Jong kook pull his girl to his arms and refuse to let her go. He really misses that girl, even though they just spent a whole day together filming Running Man, they tried their best to be professional and not to show that they are an item.

Well, all the Running Man production knows... Running Man members knows.. but the guest. They have to still conceal their own romantic acts.