1st

Its been 3 years since they announce their relationship to the members and the crews. All of them is so jubilant to know that there is a real couple between them.

The running man shooting runs as per normal, no awkwardness or whatsoever. All is professional and committed to their own character and still trying to be the best. All manage to cover up for Jihyo and Jong kook relationship. There's no problem. All happy. All accepted the relationship well, very well indeed.

During shoot they still can send signal to each other or even show intimacy its just well covered, well not all covered well actually. There's still some shown, accidentally, some fans caught on it. Some still fighting the 'truth', some is still hoping for.. well you know who.

 well you know who

Well.. until...

"HYUNG!" Lee kwang soo shouted at Jong kook that staring at the wall.

Jong kook startled, he almost drop his phone. He give Kwang soo a stare. He stand up and walk out of the dressing room. Its 5 minutes to the start of the Running man shooting, so usually Jong kook and Jihyo will cling to each other nonstop then will act as a colleague the moment the camera rolls.

However today.. Jong kook is alone. Jihyo is no where to be seen.

"What happened? They just have the first fight?" Lee kwang soo sigh and walked towards the door and went straight to the shooting area.

Shooting went well as per normal. Very normal to be honest. Jong kook almost didn't even look at Jihyo at all, vice versa. The rest of the members is in bewilderment, but they just ignore that.

"Come lets go to dinner! I will pay for dinner!!!" Yu Jeasuk being the glue to the group shouted and all off them cheered. All except Jong Kook and Jihyo.

"Noona?" Lee kwang soo look at Jihyo

"Noona?" Lee kwang soo look at Jihyo. She look blank.

"MONGJI!" Yu jeasuk shouted again, this time nearer to Jihyo. All of them laughed, its been a while since Jeasuk call Jihyo using that nickname actually.