Next thing I know, he is on his knees hitting me with the pillow as I try to stop him.

"Take it back. My nose is perfect. Baby, I'm perfect" he laughs

Did he just use his own lyrics?

I cover my face with one hand while with the other I try to take the pillow from him, "Never." I exclaim.

Harry stops for a second, a combative look on his face, "Never eh? Let's see how you change your mind" he says, and starts tickling my sides.

I laugh so hard I'm nearly out of breath, struggling to escape his attack, but my position doesn't give me much room to do so.

"Say Harry is perfect" he taunts me, nearly hovering me.

I exhale a laugh, "Okay, okay" I give upbringing my hands up in surrender.

He looks at me in expectation, stopping his attack but keeping his hands close to me.

"So?" he urges me with a smug smile.

"Harry is... A bloody narcissistic" I laugh seeing his smile fall a little only to be replaced with a laughter.

"That I am" he agrees, "Still I'm a bloody perfect one" he jokes and I take advantage of the moment to sit again, leaning my back on the wall beside my bad and looking up at the lines of little lights on the ceiling of my room

(this is how I imagine Noelle's room to be)

"I have something for you," Harry says, taking off his shoes and mirroring my position on the bed, ankles crossed.

Side-glancing at him I smile slightly "You didn't have to" I say, as he brings a little pink package out of his pocket.

"Yes, I had to. I have two years of presents to make it up for. This is just a little something, the rest will come tomorrow." he argues taking my hand and placing the present in it.

"The rest? A you serious?" I snap my head in his direction, my mouth slightly open in shock.

Harry always exaggerated when it came to presents.

"You know I take birthdays seriously. Now open up. I'm curious" he nudges my side with his elbow, nodding at the gift in my hand.

I snort, knowing better than argue with him and examine the pink wrapping paper in my hand.

I tear it open and let out a shaky breath.

Picking up the first item, I look at it carefully. It's a silver chain with an apron charm with written "Best Chef" on top, and the first letter of my name... Well Harry's name for me