I'm the shy girl no one notices...till now

Start from the beginning

“Thanks” I mumbled averting my gaze back to my Sketchbook; I started drawing on a new page this drawing was off a rose. I continued my drawing noticing that the guy kept looking over my shoulder to see what I was drawing, it was still annoying but I guess I have gotten used to him by now.

“Um…My name’s Jeremy, what’s yours?” He asked as I looked up at him, getting mesmerized in his eyes. I looked away, back down to my drawing.

“I’m not giving my name to strangers” I said not making eye contact.

“Well then hang out with me at Lunch” He suggested, I instantly shook my head I’m perfectly fine sitting by myself.

“Come on, just one lunch. It’s that or I’m hanging around you, either way it’s your choice” I turned to look at him, he had a smug look on his face as he looked to the board knowing he had got his way.

I sighed, not having much of a choice. “Fine, one lunch” I mumbled, he smiled in victory. I don’t get this guy, why would he even care? It’s not like anyone has anyone noticed me anyway, why now? Why him?

“Why do you care if I sit with you or not, no one even notices me so why do you?” I asked curiously, I did have a point and I wanted to know why.

“I don’t know really, you seem different” He shrugged; I shrugged my shoulder slightly as I turned back to finishing my rose. Once he bell had gone for lunch I had finished my rose, and started drawing a new drawing. I packed my stuff away in my bag and turned to look up at Jeremy, I sighed making him smile as he grabbed for my hand. I immediately yanked away from him; he looked at me strangely but quickly shook it off plastering a smile on his face.

“Come on, stop standing around I’m hungry” I nodded my head to agree to him, he grabbed for my hand again this time I didn’t flinch away. His hand felt warm in mine and I have to say, I kind of liked it. He led me through the hallway out to the bottom field, receiving a few weird looks from people. He dragged me to one of the tables just before the main field where guys and girls were sitting at. They all looked towards Jeremy and I, some giving me confusing looks.

“Hey” A guy said, I remember as Logan.

“Hey man. Guys I would like you to meet my friend, who so far has no name” Jeremy joked, motioning to me. I looked away to the ground, not wanting to meet anyone’s eye. I haven’t really talked to many people ever since everything that has happened, it seemed really foreign to me now talking to anyone.

“Hey Sweet Cheeks” A guy I think was Noah yeah that was his name.

“Hi” I said quietly, my gaze still fixated on the floor.

“Come and Sit” I heard Jeremy say as he pulled me to the table, making me sit on the seat next to him. “So are you going to tell me your name now?” He asked again.

“I told you, I’m not giving my name to strangers” I shrugged, having the courage to look up at him.

“But I though we were closer” he smirked making me roll my eyes, this boy has some major issues- maybe that’s why he asked me to sit with him and his friends.