Chapter 40: Thick Chocolate

Start from the beginning

Chris: Alright lets go let me get my wallet.

Me: No I got mine lets go

We put on our underwear and we grabbed the room key. We stepped out our room to a lot of moaning. Terry had Blaze in missionary and he was killing those cakes and Jovonnie had Shawn riding him. Not to mention Chris little brother Troy was getting fucked by my cousin JB while Bentley was face fucking him. They were going in and Chris was just smiling at me as he grabbed my hand and we talked out the room together. It seemed fun but I felt completed to the point that Chris was all I needed not to mention we just had sex a few hours ago. I giggled a little then I thought to myself that I am growing up. I am really mature but this just shows that I am really growing up and not to mention Chris is growing up as well. As we were at the vending machine buying a bunch of snacks in our underwear we just kept staring at each others bodies. He couldn't keep his hands off of me. It wasn't to the point where he wanted to have sex but he kept pinching my nipples and grabbing my ass. I kept grabbing his as well and we kept kissing each other. When we did that Dion and Nate came walking past. They passed us but then they stopped watching us kiss while laughing.

Nate: Dion look at these two niggas here. I know it wasn't long before they got back together.

Dion: Facts! We all know it was coming but dam Mjay when did that ass get so fat. Then he looked down at Chris semi hard on showing in his briefs then he said oh I remember you. Everyone just laughed. Where the gang at?

Chris: They in the room you know

Dion: Oh word let me see whats going on

Nate: Well in that case I going back down to the bar with Kane. He talking to some fine ladies and I only came back up for some extra cash from my room. Then he opened his wallet then said shit if forgot to go to the ATM. The one here at the hotel don't work. I then reached in my wallet and I gave him $200 dollars. You don't have to give it back its a gift. Just go have fun.

Nate: Thanks best friend! I love you!

Dion: Best friend? So what am I?

Me: All you niggas my brothers!

Dion: You lucky as he started to laugh. I going see what everyone up too right quick. I coming back down to the bar in a minute Nate.

Nate: Alright D. Nate looked at me then he said I'm happy for you best friend. Chris you my boy but don't fuck this up! You got your family back so make it count this time alright. Then he hugged us both then said I going back down here to help Kane out with these honeys.

Chris: Alright and use a condom

Nate: He laughed and turned around pulling his magnum XL out his pocket. Chris then said make sure you can fit them as he started to laugh. Nate then said man don't play with me and he unbuckled his pants and pulled out his fully chocolate thick nine inch uncut dick.

Chris: Chris and I both said yup he can fit them. We were laughing so hard then a questions popped in my head so I turned to Chris.

Me: I got a question, why you really wanted to go in the room away from everyone?

Chris: He smirked then he said do I really have to answer that

Me: Yes!

Chris: I don't want to seem possessive or boring but I just didn't want no one touching you. I just got you back and I feel so complete. We aren't going to be apart of nothing like that anymore. You hear me?

Me: Yes daddy I hear you. I'm leaving on Sunday?

Chris: I was going to come with you to help out with KJ while you finish off the reminder of the semester. I was kind of excited that he wanted to come back with me but I didn't want him stop all his businesses he got going on.

Me: Your sure? I know you got a lot of businesses going on

Chris: Yea I'm sure? Don t worry about all that they will be taken care of .Why you don't want me around so Kane can express his love for you? He said that and I got quiet then I said what are you talking about? I was just kidding but I think hes straight and I think he would be ok with it. I talked to him and he don't seem like the homophobic type.

Me: How you know hes straight?

Chris: Because I had my shirt off and I was wearing gray sweat pants and he didn't check me out not once.

Me: Hmm good detective work! Wait don't be flaunting around my goodies nigga!

Chris: I was just checking to see if I had to beat his ass or not for trying to fuck up my future. I felt threatened and I had to make sure he was cool.

Me: You so crazy that its sexy.

We began kissing and feeling up each other with hand full of snacks in the hall way. We finally decided to go back into the room. When we did they still was fucking and moaning and Blaze was just looking at me. I knew he had a crush on me back when we was in high school but I cant join in. Chris & I went back into the room and he made sure he locked the door. We jumped back in bed with snacks and bottles of water. I didn't even know when we fall asleep. I was sleeping but I could feel a bunch of kisses and it woke me up a bit. It was Chris just holding me and watching me sleep. I just cuddled closer to him and I told him lets go sleep. We went to sleep and we woke up to Terry banging down the door.

Terry: Fellas the breakfast is here come eat.

Me: Alright we coming big bro

Terry: Alright cool. I started to shake Chris then I said baby daddy!

Me: Baby daddy!

Chris: He still had his eyes closed then he smiled saying I wish I could big you up. He said you'll have about three kids for me right now.

Me: Maybe five because you cant stay out of me!

Chris: Make it six! I was suppose to go see my aunt while I'm here in Florida do you want to go?

Me: I didn't know you had an aunt in Florida! When you were going to tell me this ?

Chris: I didn't say nothing because we weren't that close until of late. Yes I knew of her because shes my fathers sister but those two couldn't get along plus she lived in America. I really want her to meet you so are you coming.

Me: I guess ill go.

Chris: My two cousins will be there as well. I got nervous because I know how nervous I was when I first met Chris mom. I really want his folks that he hold dare to his heart to like me. I am happy that he have some sort of mom figure in his life though since his mom passed away he cling to my mom. He got someone now and one of his own blood although its not the same but its family. Chris seems so happy and its starting to scare me a bit and I don't know maybe its something he isn't telling me but I feel worried.

LEAVE COMMENTS AND RATE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINKING AND WHAT YOUR FEELING!