Chapter 30: Miami Day One

Hours Later ..........

I'm here on this plane looking out the window as we got ready for take off. I was just thinking about the shit we were about to get into this weekend. Miami here we come and I just hope you are ready for us! Again!

We landed a few hours later and I was just excited to get this show on the road. I was even more excited to see my mom and dad because I haven't seen them in a long time. My little brother I'm excited to see too I said as the plane parked the gate. As the door opened I got up to get our over head bags and woke KJ up cause he was out cold. I guess the little guy was beat and that plane ride did him a lot of good.

I didn't know if my mom already here or she was at Chris & Terry's house already. I texted her phone and she didn't answer. We all made our way to go  by the baggage claim.

Nate: So you think he's coming?

Me: Who

Nate: Candy Kane

Me: I just started laughing then I said I don't know but if he comes well just turn up.

Nate: Are you going to tell him that you into guys so he wouldn't be surprise if he just see something

Me: I mean if he ask I'll tell him. He is cool but I don't want freak him out or anything though. You know how str8 niggas go when it comes to gay men they think we be trying to try them every time. Nate & I were talking and i looked over his shoulder at this guy who was watching hard. I said who is that watching us so hard.

Nate: He then said where?

Me: Look over your shoulder but don't make it obvious

Nate: Its probably a guy checking us out, not that I care about that gay shit but let me see. He stretched and played it smooth as he looked at the guy then he said he doesn't look gay he looks like undercover 5 O.

Me:Undercover police! Why though?

Nate: Hey! You haven't done anything and I haven't done anything so lets just let him look. Fuck him! Once he's not coming here to start some mess with us.So let me ask this next question before we embark on this crazy weekend. You are in a relationship or you single? Let me know so I'll know if to keep you in check or cheer you on if you get wild. This is just best friend precaution!

Me: You know I'm single but then Chris and I are talking so I don't know what to call it. I'm just going with the wind I guess ,but I love Chris you know that so keep me in check best friend.  Should I keep you in check or cheer you on?

Nate: Cheer me on nigga! You dam well know I'm going to be wild as hell. Fucking a bitch this night and fucking a bitch that night as he laughed. Ill just fuck bitches as we started laughing. Slanging bitches!

We were just there talking as we continued waiting on our bags until I turned around and saw this baby trying to walk to me. I looked at him and he looked like a baby KJ so I picked him up cause it was my little brother. Hey!  I looked and it was my mom and dad walking towards us

KJ: Grammy! Papa! He took off running to them  and my mom just picked him up as the kissing and hugging began.  I just was kissing up my little brother as everyone just started hugging. Terry's son Terrell also came along with mom and dad for the crazy weekend. Him and KJ hugged like they haven't seen in a twenty years.

Chris: Parents how are you guys doing as they just hugged Chris and Nate. I looked behind them and it was Shawn my former bestfriend.It just turned into a family hug out right there by the baggage claim area. We were reunited and it felt so dam good.

Mom: Hey baby you looking buff and that booty looking pump she said in my ears as she hugged me. I just started laughing then I said mom don't start its to early for the jokes. She then said baby it's never to early for the jokes as she took my baby brother from me. She then said where my other son Terry?