Chapter 2: A Visit From An Old Friend

Nate: Jason! When Nate said that I just started laughing because he was trying to hint to me in other words that this dude was probably macking on me. I didn't pay no mind though cause this is one of the problems I know will arise with Jason and I. My baby don't got nothing to worry about though. My cell phone started to vibrate the same time as I got a text from Chris

Chris: You good? How little man seem on his first day of school?

Me: Hey? Morning to you too! Lol but he was excited to go to school. How are you doing? You good?

Chris: I'm good man just here thinking about you two. Thought I would text and see how things going. How your first day going?

Me: It's still going and it's boring as fuck.

Chris: Lol! You going do good man I'm proud of you . I really miss you guys though. Soon surprise you and fly out there

Me: I miss you too and I'm sure KJ really miss you. You know nothing can come between his bond with you and him. He probably would love you surprising him.

Chris: I thought I would be the last one you actually miss

Me: Chris stop it you know that's not true at all.

Chris: I'm just saying ,sorry but I don't want distract you anymore. Pay attention to your orientation and I'll call later today. You need anything?

Me: Chris I still for all the money you sent me for KJ and I. We don't need nothing man we good.

Chris: Just making sure baby

Me: I know

Chris: I'll call later alright take care until then

Me: You too. I was looking at my phone when Nate took it. he was like who you texting

Nate: Oh Mr Christian who you still madly in love with. I gave him a look because he was running out. Then he said don't give me that look as he smiled. He looked around to see if anyone was listening to us. Then he said your my best friend and I know you. You love Jason but you love Chris too. In the long run my friend that's going eat you up Mjay.

Me: Look me and Chris just cool man. It's like we co parents for KJ. My son love him to death

Nate: Your son knows what you really love too. That's why he will always choose Chris. Of course he like Jason but he felt something being around Chris and you that he obviously not feeling between you and Jason.

Me: My son love Jason and so do I do stop it. He going bring his brother out here for a few days

Nate: That's cool and I love Jason . He a real man for coming over here to make sure you good though. I respect that!

At the end of OReientation they then gave us a tour of the school. This school is very big and Nate and I was already getting a little popular with the girls because we sound different.. They were coming up to us saying we look and sound different.

Me: I take it you going be dipping into plenty honeys while you go to school here.

Nate: He started laughing then he said I don't know but we'll see how things go. So are we joining any teams? They got baseball tennis basketball football and all that shit here.You can play on the court so don't front.

Me: Yea but that's kind of Dion's thing and I love ball but I don't know. I mean if we make the team where I'm I going to leave KJ when we have late practice or if we travel.

Nate: He probably can come sit on the bleachers. I'm sure it won't be that bad but we can get involved into something. Or we mice we'll take that light skin dude up on his offer and pledge.