Chapter 28: Oh Little Brother

My mom and I were on the phone for like and hour just talking. We always do this and sometimes my mom be my best friend. After we got of the phone we were all in the front room eating pizza and watching the game when the door bell rung. Everyone wasn't moving so I'm like I'll get the door. I got up went to the door shouting who is it but no answer. I opened the door and my mouth dropped open surprisingly at who was there standing tall looking in my face.

Me: Well hello long time no see

Troy: Well if it isn't my brothers baby daddy

Me: I started to laugh then I said Troy how are you man! It's been a long ass time I haven't seen you.

Troy: I know I been chilling and working in ATL. Fellas how are you!

Terry: Well look here at this one! That booty sore now so you took a plane here to chill with us for a second. You totally vanish with Damien in ATL and didn't look back. You ready to fill the gang in on the two of you?

Troy: Terry you still a dick I see as he laughed then he said Big bro.

Chris: Little brother come give me a hug I haven't seen you in a minute but we do talk on the phone a lot.

Terry: You ain't even want tell your big brother?

Troy: Aint nothing to tell Terry just lay off it why you looking for problems I just reach bro. I told you I ain't with that gay shit man and neither is Damien!

Terry: Nigga I want to know cause I don't know why you'll hide it from us when we all get down.

Nate: Except me! We laughed then we said Nate just shut up in here. He then said don't get mad at me cause I straight and you niggas narrow as a mother fucker.  The jokes were just riddling off in here and of course Troy was the center of it. I really do wonder if him and Chris cousin Damien really do have something going. They been living together for over a year now and it's like they met hit it off and vanished. I ain't saying that like we haven't seen them period but they just don't be around often.

The door bell rung again and Chris said he was going to answer it this time since everyone want to be popping up surprising niggas. Chris opened the door and it was his cousin Damien from Atlanta. I looked at him and then I looked back at Troy and they just looked so in sync.

Damien: Fellas did you miss me?

Me: Nigga where have been hiding! This shit is so great that all of you coming down this weekend going be really good. I just was excited as hell that the full gang going be down in Miami for this club opening.

Damien: Mjay you take this one back yet cause he been tripping ever since. Wait where little man and Terry son?

Nate: They in the room chilling and playing. You know the usual kid shit but what brings you fellas down early?

Troy: Well I'm on vacation so I decided to come early and fuck shit up here then we'll head up with Chris.

Terry: Fuck shit up like Damien been fucking you all this time yawl been hiding out together?

Me: Oh lord! I going call Shawn so he can tell you stop your shit tonight!

Chris: Terry just drop it bro

Me: Bro just leave it alone for real

Terry: No I want to know what the fuck is going on! If we're all men living in our own truths openly amongst the group they should as well. Shit even my mother and father knows I have a boyfriend. I blame these two for outing me but they know! He said yea you two as he laughed looking at Chris and I.I know it ain't no females involved it's just you two. You two were living in Chris crib back home all alone and you to tell me yawl ain't experiment ? Do I have to break out the footage or you going tell the truth?