Chapter 1

McQueen was racing another race with his closet buddies.

He passed by Cal, "Hey Cal! You're blinker's on!"

"No it's not!" He argued.

McQueen now was in 1st place. He crossed the finished line yet again. He heard Chloe cheering happily in his headset and he laughed. He spun my car in circles to celebrate his win.

He drove to the pits and stopped at his team space. He hopped out of his car and was greeted by his team.

"You did amazing, Stickers!" Sally smiled as she kissed him passionately.

He kissed her back and smiled. Chloe jumped in his arms and hugged him.

"You won again, Dad!" She cheered, "you're invincible!"

Chloe always knew how to make McQueen smile about everything. She was now 18 and unexplainably beautiful. Which meant that Lightning would have to pay attention to any boy that showed interest in her. He hugged her tightly and pulled away. A news reporter lady walked up to him.

"Lightning, how do you keep your focus racing against Bobby and Cal?" She asked.

"I think the key is that we respect each other. These guys are real class acts." He answered.

Extinguisher foam then covered over McQueen along with confetti.

"Congratulations cupcake!" Bobby laughed as he ran away.

McQueen spit out some foam, "Oh they are gonna pay."

Chloe was laughing uncontrollably at what just happened.

~Next Race~

In this race McQueen and Cal where right next to each other. They were laughing as they were both trying to cross the finish line. Cal crossed the finish line and won the race.

"Great win taday, Cal." The news reporter smiled.

"Thank you, Shannon. It was a great boost and I was-"

His pants started to inflate and he looked absolutely ridiculous. He saw Guido behind him.

"Hey, Guido!" He laughed.

"Pit stop." Guido simply said.

McQueen and Bobby were laughing.

"Ha, ha. Laugh it up. Real funny." Cal said.

He tried walking and a bunch of "95" balloons popped up behind him.

~Radiator Springs~

Lightning was racing around the dirt track and Chloe was calculating his speed. It was 196 MPH.

"Keep it going, buddy!" Mater cheered.

~Next Race~

McQueen won once again and walked to his sponsors.

"Hey! Are my sponsors happy today?" He chuckled.

"Stop winning for crying out loud!" They laughed, "We're running out of bumper cream to sell."

McQueen laughed with them.

"Lightning McQueen!" Tex smiled walking up to him.

"Hey, Big Tex. How's my favorite competitor?" Lightning smiled.

"Just say the word and. . .I'll boot Cal off the Dinoco team and replace him with you." He laughed.

"You know I can hear you, right?" Cal asked, "I'm right here."

"Bye Cal." McQueen laughed, "See you next week. Or not!"

Cal gave Tex a look.

"Oh, come on now. I'm joking." Tex chuckled.

~Next Race~

McQueen was in 1st place with Bobby and Cal behind him.

"How's the view back there Bobby!" He laughed.

"Don't blink!" Bobby laughed, "I'll blow right passed ya!"

They continued to race as the finish line was coming closer to their view. Just before McQueen could win, another racer drove passed the finish line. All 3 of the friends were in shock. They all 3 hopped out of their cars and walked towards the winner stand.

"Hey Bobby, who is that?" Lightning asked.

"That's, um, Jackson Storm." Bobby answered.

"Yeah. He's one of the rookies." Cal added.

"Huh." McQueen replied.'

McQueen walked up to Storm, "Hey, Jackson Storm, right? Great race today."

"Wow, thank you, Mr McQueen." He replied, "You have no idea what a pleasure it is to finally beat you."

"Oh, thanks. Wait." He chuckled, "Did you say meet or beat?"

He glared at McQueen, "I think you heard me."

"Uh what?" McQueen smiled frightenedly.

Reporters walked up to them, "Storm, can we get some pictures?"

He instantly changed his glare into a smile, "Yeah, yeah. Come on. Let's get a picture. You know what? Get a ton of pictures because champ right here has been a role model of mine. . .for years now. And I mean a lot of years. Right? I love this guy."

Storm walk towards his truck and some techno music turned on.

"I think I touched a nerve." He said as he got inside the truck.

McQueen was left on the pits, confused at what just happened.