chapter-5 [#season-2]

Start from the beginning

She came out of her thought when she saw her tea completely boiled and ready to be served.
She turned off the stove and walked toward the refrigerator to pick up her phone from the top.

After fidgeting and debating within herself she dialled her mother in law's number.

After few rings she picked up her call. They exchanged the greetings then anjana asked about her health. Zoya asked about everyone back at home. After talking for a while she told her about her decision. At first there was no clear yes or no from her side. But at last her mother in law said that it's fine. She asked zoya to take care of herself and the babies and roshnaq-wasim. They talked for a while then She cut the call and took a deep breath. A huge weight was lift off of her shoulders.

She added the tea in her cup. And took it with her in the drawing room she saw her father was also there so she gave that cup to her father and went back to get another cup of tea for herself.

She sat with her parents in the drawing talking and enjoying her tea.

She got up after drinking her tea, she collected the cups and kept them in the kitchen sink. She washed her hands and went upstairs in her room.

Without looking anywhere she went toward the cribs to see her babies.

Ishaan was there but inaayat was not. She turned around and she was in aww looking at the sight.

Aditya was sleeping with inaayat on top of him and her head on his chest.

Inaayat looks even more smaller when she's in his arms. And Aditya looks even more hotter.

Specially with our kids.

She thought in her mind with a smile on her face.

She sat on her side of bed. Looking at the duo and admiring them.

"Stop staring..." Aditya said with his eyes still closed and smile lingering on his face.

She just chuckled and got up to pick up ishaan who has probably woken up for his feed. What else they have to do. Eat, sleep and repeat.

They are more calm nowadays, to say the truth, zoya is able to take care of the babies much better now.

She can handle them now, otherwise, in the starting it was horrible for her.

Waking up at nights for the feed. Then she was not able to get a good nap during the day time. It was so exhausting, it is still is.

It was good when Aditya was staying home and was not going to the office but he couldn't take much leaves as his company was loosing deals one after the other.

It became hard for her to take care of them without Aditya. Firstly, she's inexperienced and secondly, it is hard to handle one baby and here she have two to take care, so it is pretty obvious for her to have problems in the starting.

Aditya was good in handling the babies when they used to cry, she was not able to think straight when they used to cry.

His mother has been a great support. She taught zoya many things. Zoya had got to know about many things during the parenting classes they have attended but it is completely different when you have to do it practically with a real baby.

Now she know how to calm the babies. When you are happy from inside you start feeling much better from inside and outside that's what she felt. She has to be happy from inside then only she would be able to take care of the babies, and the babies will be happy.

She was just thinking, with ishaan in her arms still standing near the crib.

"Zoyaaaa.. " She looked back at aditya calling her, basically screaming her name.