chapter-5 [#season-2]

Please vote and comment and kindly ignore the mistakes.

Thank you!!

•••••••••••••••••••

Chapter-5

Next morning zoya was the first one to wake up.

She had woken up early than usual as she was not able to sleep after she fed the babies at 5 in the morning..

She took a quick shower and changed herself in a loose kurti as it'll be easy for to feed.

She came out and saw Aditya still sleeping on his stomach and soft snores coming out of his mouth.

It was still so soon for the babies to get up so she went downstairs with her phone.

Her mother was in the drawing room, having her morning tea while watching news on the television.

"Good morning ammi." Zoya said while hugging her from the back.

"Good morning beta..." Roshnaq wished her with a smile.

"Aapke liye chai ya coffee bana de..?" Roshnaq asked.

"Ammi Aap baithiye hum khud bana lenge.." Zoya said with a smile.

She stood up and went inside the kitchen. She kept the vessel on the stove and added all the ingredients.

She went outside to sit with her mother.

"Zoya aapne anjana ji ko bataya hain ki aap kab tak yaha rukengi??.." Roshnaq asked her.
Zoya nodded her head in no.

"Unhe call karke bata dijiye... Aap khud unhe batayengi toh unhe accha lagega.." Roshnaq said.

"Ji ammi hum abhi unhe call karke bata dete hain..." Zoya said. She stood up and went inside the kitchen.

Roshnaq nodded her head.

"Yeh bhi le jaiye... Kitchen main rakh dijiyega...." Roshnaq said giving her the cup.

Zoya went inside the kitchen still in her thoughts.

She don't know what her mother in law will think about it, like she is staying here for a month. Aditya didn't gave any good response so she can't expect anything good from her MIL.

she want to stay with her parents for so many reasons. Firstly, she really miss her parents. Secondly, she want her children to have a good and strong bonding with their Maternal grandparents as they have with anjana and harsh.

She know her parents also miss her and the kids. This is the second or third time they are meeting the babies. She saw longing and excitement in her parents eyes when they held the babies after so long when she came.

And everyone else will be there with the babies for forever but wasim and roshnaq will meet them once in a while. They are alone in the house after noor's marriage. So the least she can do is to make them spend some time with the babies properly because all they have is noor and her. Everyone else will miss out on one month of growing kids but then her parents will get a proper month to spend with their grand kids.

That is not all, she want to get the spark back in her married life which has been lost due to their busy life. Aditya is busy in his work and zoya with the kids. Aditya come back from the office then spend time with the babies. They don't get much time together.

Maybe this sepration of one month might bring them closer. That's what she wish for. She want some of her husband's time, she don't want to be a clingy wife but she want to spend some time with her husband. She just hope that it works out...