part-16 what happened to zoya??

Vote and comment in between the chapter❤

Next morning both were sleeping till 9:30 when there was a knock on the

Aditya got up due to the constant knocking on the door

He looked at his side and saw zoya was sleeping peacefully snuggled to him in his shirt which was falling down from Her shoulder as it was very big for her....

The knocking on the door was increasing so he got up and adjusted her clothes and covered her nicely with the quilt...
He wore his clothes and dumped other clothes in the basket which were scattered on the floor
He opened the door and saw arjun standing there

Aditya- kya hain arjun itni subah yha kyu aaya hain??
(He asked in sleepy voice)

Arjun- bhai subah aapke Liye hogi.... Aapko office nhi jaana kya das bajne vale hain
(He asked in a irritating voice)

Aditya- kyaaa das bajne vale hain...??
(He saw arjun's wrist watch and saw the time and really it was 9:46..)

Aditya- accha tu jaa main aata hun...

Arjun- okay bhai jaldi aana...

Arjun goes from there and aditya came inside the room and he start waking zoya up as she also have her office today.....

Aditya- zoya utho... Das bajne vale hain......

Zoya- ummmm

Aditya- zoya uth jao please office nhi jaana kya aaj.....

Zoya- kya hain aditya sone dijiyena... Naa raat main sone dete hain aur na ab sone de rhe hain....
(She said in an irritating voice)

Aditya- accha,main nhi sone deta.... Raat main kon keh rha tha.. Please aditya.. Ple-

He got cut off by a pillow landing on his face...
Yes zoya hit him with a pillow

Zoya- chup ho jaiye aditya aap.... Besharam kahinke...

Aditya- accha ab main besharam... Sach bolu toh main besharam.... Huhhh..

Zoya- jee bilkul aap ek number ke besharam insaan hain...
(She said with her eyes still closed....)

Aditya- accha abhi batata hun ki main kitna besharam hun...

Listening his words zoya suddenly open her eyes and see him climbing on top of her....

And then he started tickling her and she started laughing loudly...

Zoya- nhi-nhi ad- aditya .... Haha.. Ple-please chodiye..hahaha..Ut-uth rhe hain cho-chodiye.....

Aditya stop tickling her and kissed her head

Zoya see the time and get shock seeing the time as it was 10:05...

Zoya push him away and get up with a jerk but again sit down with a whine.....
Aditya gave a chuckle and she gave him a glare and he shut his mouth...

He came to her and picked her up and took her to the bathroom..

After dropping her in the shower .. He was kicked out of the bathroom by zoya....

After both of them got fresh they went to the dining table and everyone were waiting for them till this time...
Zoya felt happy seeing the love in this family......

They both settled down on their respective places

Zoya just ate bread toast and drank one glass of orange juice

Aditya served himself the same but added a banana
(His love for banana😂)

Harsh- adi aaj office jane ka plane nhi hain kya jo itni late uthe ho...